xli. the dark moon

Start from the beginning

"We're here for Derek Hale." Hayley chose to ignore everything she said and got straight to the point.

"Is that so?" Araya smirks.

"We know you have him." Hayley continues, as the woman cut through the fabric. "We've heard that you can be... bought." Stiles brought out five stacks of money from Hayley' purse that was all already counted onto the table.

"It's fifty thousand for Derek."

The woman seemed stunned by the cash. "Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this?" She stared at him. "Japanese mafia?" Hayley turned her head at the sound of a gun. "Not smart to come alone."

"What makes you think we came alone?" Settles asked her, leaning forward. Araya smirk slowly faded hearing his words and began to puzzle the pieces together. "You brought a wolf into my home?"

"We brought an alpha."

Araya exhaled sharply pushing off her seat, walking to the window that gave her a view of the city below. "My friends. I don't think you're aware of your poor timing, do you know what the dark moon is?"

"The part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky."

"But do you know it's meaning?" Araya asked. Hayley side-glanced Stiles. "Some people say it's a time of reflection, or grief."

"Grief and loss, mija." Araya says softly and turns back around to face them. "I wonder why, when you and your friends have suffered so much loss. You would rush it again for someone like Derek Hale."

"Cause we don't like to lose." Stiles exclaims. That's when the person on the other line of the walkie-talkie spoke, saying that the front door and the south were clear of the alpha, but they didn't hear anything from north.

"North?" Norte? Donde esta el norte."

"Stiles. Take ten off the table.

The voice that belong to Scott McCall came through the walkie- talkie, Stiles reached over grabbing a stack of the table. "You shouldn't probably just take deal." Hayley says.

Araya smiles. "While I'm keen to follow the warning of a hybrid. I'm going to have to decline."

"Okay, come on, just give us Derek." Stiles said. Hayley wonder what he will say next. "You don't want him anyway, haven't you noticed what a downer he is? No sense of humor, poor conversationalist. Just come on, take the money."

Araya squints her eyes and took the walkie-talkie off the table. "Severo? Show them how the Calaveras negotiate." Hayley turned to Stiles wanting to know what she meant by that watching the woman walk out the room.

"He's awake. Guys, he's awake." They rushed over to the Scott, who laid on the ground after being electrocuted by Araya. "Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked the wolf.

"Yeah." Scott croaks as he sat up. "They don't have him, they don't have Derek." Hayley kneeled down before him.

"We know but right now, they've got Lydia." Kira informs him, Araya took the strawberry-blonde haired girl without telling them why, it's been a couple minutes she's the girl was taken.