Pt 15

I woke up to Sam making himself breakfast which was weird he usually woke me up first.
Maybe he's mad about his first car being an alien robot. I thought, I could just read his mind, I looked at Sam and read his mind, he was scared, and he was concerned. About me and bee, he thinks I'm keeping more secrets from him and of course he's concerned about bee. That he's gonna get us in trouble with the government. I can understand why Sam is
Scared, I am keeping 2 secrets from him, my magic and of course the bots minus bee.
I feel more guilty each day that goes by. But how will I explain it to him!? Oh yeah btw I have this power i got form hydra and now I can do things! I sighed and got up I had slept on the couch that night like every night.
"Good morning Sammy!" I said walking over to him
Wrapping my hands around his waist."Morning y/n." Sam said, he smiled a fake smile. "How are you feeling?" I asked, Sam looked at me "my whole life savings was spent on a car that is actually a robot person that you've met that doesn't remember you and you kept that from me." Sam looked at me with serious eyes. "I get it your upset. And because of that I'm going to tell you something. So don't freak out." I said, Sam nodded. I lifted up my hand and swayed it in a way that made red energy circle around my hand and my eyes glew. Sam jumped and looked at me with a gapping mouth and a shocked face. "H-how are you doing that!?" Sam asked he was shocked.
"I've been through things that gave me this." I stated "and honestly I don't really want to talk about it." Sam looked at me then hugged me he kissed my cheek. "Y/n, thank you for telling me about this. Even though you kept this from me for so long." Sam pouted and I giggled, I was smiling and  so was he. He then kissed me but it was cut short when we heard a bang, "we should go check on bee." I said, Sam's parents were gone for the day so we had time to hang with bee and for Sam to get used to him. "Bee what are you doing?" Sam asked, I followed behind him entering the room. ":I'm trying to contact Optimus but he won't answer!:" bee buzzed out quickly I almost missed it. He kept buzzing and beeping furiously. Sam looked at me in confusion "what is he saying?" Sam asked, "Optimus won't answer him." I said matter of factly.
"Who's Optimus?" Sam asked, "he's a prime from cybertron and he's a leader and the most calm cybertronian I've met." I said, "his full name is Optimus prime." Sam hummed and looked at bee who was thrashing around and beeping furiously still.
I giggled at his behavior it was nice seeing bee again even if.....they did something that took my life away.
I looked down at the floor I could remember everything that hydra did to me now. Everything I lost, everyone who hurt me. And every memory. Sam ran over to bee trying to get him to stop thrashing and throwing things everywhere, as I looked at the scene it made me think of ratchet and bulkhead. I swear I could hear ratchets 'I NEEDED THAT!' I chuckled. I then stopped myself the same people i was thinking about was the same people that as I said before took everything from me. If they hadn't blew up my home hydra would never have found me I would have never had to deal with these powers. I quickly tried to calm myself down, and not accidentally use my powers. "Bee please stop throwing things you almost broke the garage door!" Sam yelled, bee stopped and knelt down to him. "I am sorry—-for breaking——the open door!" Bee spoke through his radio which, confused me as he never did that before.
Sam nodded "it's okay but don't do it again." Sam said. Bee nodded and got back up. "We—need—-find—Optimistic." Bee blurted.
I nodded. Sam looked at me first. Then he nodded bee transformed and we were on the road.
"Y/n?" Sam said, I looked away from the window and at him. "How did you get your powers?" He asked, I sighed and looked down. "It's a long story, a painfully sad one at that." I said, sam looked at me "what happened exactly? How?" Sam kept asking this question.
"Hydra." I said bluntly, "Hydra?" Sam repeated I nodded. "What are you talking about—love—-birds." Bee buzzed, "what is hydra?" Sam asked, "a vacuity, a place I was tested and experimented on." I explained, sam looked at me with sadness and sympathy. "I remember everything that they put me through. I remember how I was taken, how I lost my family." I had a tear in my eye, sam noticed this and patted my shoulder, "you don't need to talk about it right now. Do it when you're ready." Sam said, I smiled and nodded I wiped the tear away and continued to think.
":I don't get it.. what were you two talking about?:" bee chirped, "somethings that I'll explain more about later." I said and looked out the window at the trees and flowers.