07 - MARSHMALLOW

- author POV -

"Waah___ ounnei take a picture of me " Danielle said looking around admiring the huge trees then she gave Hanni her phone , she ran towards one of the trees and posed in front of it . " Ugh__ dani-yaah , it's just a tree , you took tens of pictures just with trees what are you gonna do with all those pictures ? " Hanni said rolling her eyes at Danielle . " For our Bunnies of course , they'll love this " Danielle said with a smile , Hanni released a sight then held the phone taking pictures of her younger member .

the boys looked at her with a confused look because of what Danni just said about bunnies . " Well bunnies is our fandom name , don't worry we're not that crazy yet to show our pics to baby rabbits " Hyein noticed the confusion that was drowned on the boy's face so she talked crossing her arms , she rolled her eyes when she finished her words .

Hanni finished taking the pictures and gave Danielle her phone back , they started to walk again when Minji suddenly stopped remembering something . " ohh___ right , we forgot about the Marshmello " Minji said with a panicked face looking at the girls and they also panicked when they remembered . " Ohh__ you're right , what do we do now ? " Hanni asked . " What do you guys need Marshmello for again ? " Woonhak asked with a confused look .

" Ohh__ we're having a little picnic in our backyard tonight , we'll have some Marshmallows , wanna join ? " Minji replied with a smile and Woonhak looked at Jaehyun with sparkling eyes . " We'll think about it "Jaehyun replied and Woonhak gave him a disappointed face . " But___" " I SAID WE'LL THINK ABOUT IT WOONHAK__!! " Woonhak was about so start speaking before Jaehyun cuts him off with a serious tone , he wasn't yelling but it was harsh , Woonhak looked down with even more disappointed face.

The girls just looked at each other with shocked faces but they tried not to be seen by the boys . " Anyways let's go have some , is there's any grocery store around here ? " Minji said changing the topic ." There's one down the street " Woonhak replied pointing at a street . " Ohh got it , thanks " Minji thanked . " i'll go , anyone wanna join ?"Hanni said looking at the girls waiting for an answer ." I'll do " Danielle said raising her hand grabbing their attention ." Why ? Because you don't wanna help us making dinner ? " Hyein asked crossing her arms and Danielle gave her a death glare ." No , it's because if anyone in here knows anything about marshmallow is me , the MARCH in my name stands for marshmallow , only if you changed the C into an S " Danielle replied with proud smile crossing her arms and everyone just gave her a confused faces .

" Anyways , let's go " Hanni broke the awkward silence as she started walking dragging Danielle behind her . " Wait ,do you even know where it's located ? " Minji yelled stopping the two as they looked back at her then she asked , they both looked at each other then back at her shaking their heads . " It's okay , we'll go with them " Woonhak said grabbing everyone's attention as he put his hand around Leehan's shoulder . " am i included in the 'WE' you just said ? " Leehan asked with a cold tone looking at Woonhak with kinda scary face . " I mean , the others need to make dinner , if you wanna help them it's your choice " Woonhak said pointing at the other boy , as soon as he finished his words Leehan held his hand and wrapped it around Woonhak's shoulder .

" No , Definitely not. I do wanna go " Leehan said walking behind the girls dragging Woonhak with him leaving the others there , Hyein and Haerin just tangled their hands and started walking in the front followed by Minji and the other boys . " Yah___ go ask her " Taesan said kinda whispering wrapping his hand around Jaehyu's shoulder . " Why me ? If you're curious about it , you ask " Jaehyun replied pushing his hand away ." she looks scary" Taesan replied whispering looking at Minji who was walking in front of them with kinda scared face . " Just go____" Taesan added as he pushed Jaehyun to stand beside her , she flinched looking at him with shocked face .

" I___ umm , can i ask you something ? " He looked back at the boys first and they nodded at him , he looked back at Minji and asked . " You're already asking" She said not looking at him walking slowly behind the two girls watching them and making sure they don't get lost . " Can i ask another one !?" He asked again and she giggled ." You just did " She said looking at him with a smile but the smile faded when she saw his serious face gassing at her ." Just kidding , go ahead " She said looking back to the front ." About Sungho's motorcycle, why did y'all do that earlier ? " He asked and she looked at him .

" Ohh , about that , well it's complicated , Danielle loves those kinds of Motorcycles , you know there's only three in the whole world right ? "The explained then asked looking at him with the question , he just stared at her with confused face ." Your friend would know , she wanted to get one but the agency said she's still young for that and it's so expensive and dangerous for girls to ride it , she cried for Day because of that , she's finally over it and if she saw it here in Japan with your friend on it she would go crazy " Minji explained and he slowly nodded . " I think they have the same interests " Jaehyun said and she gave him a confused look ." Your friend and Sungho , he also begged his father for days to get it for him , he never let anyone touch it , even us " Jaehyun added . " You shouldn't blane him , it's one of a kind , probably the other two are owned by some billionaires out there "She said with a smile .

- after a while -

Minji was in the kitchen making fresh lemonade for tonight , meanwhile the two younger were in back yard doing the preparations . " Ounneiiiii___ we're back " Danielle yelled as her and Hanni entered the house . " Did you get the Marshmello ? "

 " Did you get the Marshmello ? "

Minji asked the two . " Yep , it's right here " Hanni said raising her hand up showing her the plastic bag as they walked towards the kitchen counter ." What are you doing ? " Danielle asked . " Just making some lemonade for tonight , you want some ? "Minji replied with a smile , then asked and Danielle unhesitatedly nodded ." What about the kids ? " Hanni asked with confused face looking around the living room searching for the other . " Ohh they're in the back , doing the preparations " Minji replied as she handed the glass of lemonade to Danielle who was sitting on the counter .

"Ohh , i understand , i'll have a shower before we start " Hanni said putting the Marshmello bag on the counter and walking towards the stairs and Minji just nodded ." I was thinking , should we invite the boys next door ? " Minji asked with concerned and worried look . " I don't think they'de come but it's okay to try , i think we can get along if they came " Danielle replied before taking a sip of her lemonade . " Okay then can you go tell them ? " Minji said with a smile . " Why me ? " Danielle asked putting the glass down . " I gotta help the others with the preparations , Please 🥺 " Minji said making begging face , Danielle released a sight then nodded . " Okay fine , i'll go " She replied and Minji smiled went brighter.

** To be
Continued**