~30~ Angry Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Shut up Bill, or you're next." I snarled.

Dumbledore then swept into the kitchen, pausing when he saw us all. "Ah, so I see you've seen Remus." He took a look at my test stained and red face.

"You didn't tell me he was going to be here!" I waved an angry, shaky finger at him.

"My apologies, I thought your reunion would be.....sweeter."

I huffed and stared everyone down. "What's everyone looking at!"

Everyone turned their eyes away, and I squeezed myself between Ollie and Bill, while Dumbledore stood at the head of the table, clearing his throat. "Well, welcome to the first Order meeting. I'm sure most of you recognize each other, but let me still introduce everyone."

He pointed to a black haired lady. "Hestia Jones, Dedalua Diggle, Elphias Doge."

They were all older look, and smiled warmly at everyone. Diggle was looking a bit nervous.

"Emmaline Vance, Hestia Jones, and Sturgis Podmore."

They looked friendly enough too."

"Mundungus Fletcher."

A small greasy looking man with thinning hair grinned at me. I grimaced.

"Rubius Hagrid."

Hagrid was standing in a corner, too large to fit at the table.

"Oliver Wood, fantastic quidditch player might I add." Dumbledore's eyes tinkled as Ollie grinned.

"Sara Finnigan, who just completed her first year of Auror training."

I flushed as everyone clapped slightly.

Then Dumbledore powers through the rest of the names, seeming that everyone already met before I had arrived. "Remus Lupin, Severus Snape, Minerva McGonagall, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Nymphadora Tonks, Alastor Moody, Sirius Black, Molly, Arthur and Bill Weasley." And Charlie Weasley, who will be remaining in Romania and recruiting wizards there."

Everyone nodded and greeted everyone politely.

Dumbledore cleared his throat again to capture our attention. "Now that the introductions are out of the way, we are all here today, because we are the few that believe that Lord Voldemort is back."

We all flinched.

"While everyone else...." he continues. "Doesn't." He glanced at me and the Weasley's.
Mrs. Weasley was still sensitive about Percy, and I about my family.

Dumbledore cleared his throat. "We also need to protect Harry Potter. There is a protective spell put on his relatives home, just while he stays there until I see fit for us to bring him here."

The meeting droned on about when we should bring Harry, and how.

"Only a handful of you will go." Dumbledore said. "We may sort out those details later."

Soon, the meeting ended. Some people left right away, while others stayed for dinner. Soon, it was just Ollie, Mad-Eye, Tonks, Mundungus and..... Remus that stayed.

I suddenly felt three bodies squish close to me. I turned around to see Ollie, Tonks and Bill looking at me with wide eyes.

"What? Are you all staring at me like that?" I asked irritably.

"Explain everything.....now." Bill said.

"No use hiding, we all saw your outburst." Ollie said.

I glanced around, glad to see that Remus wasn't in the kitchen anymore.

"He went somewhere with Sirius." Tonks said, following my gaze.