𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

Kim Kardashian's Surrogate Is Five Months Pregnant

Here comes baby! Kim Kardashian has long been vocal about her desire for a big family — and now that family's growing.

According to People, Kim Kardashian and her husband Joe Anoa'i are expecting twins via surrogate.

The surrogate is currently five months pregnant, which means the celebrity couple will likely welcome their new additions in March or April of 2024.

This will be babies number six and seven for Kim and Joe, respectively, as the pair have long desired a large family.

kimkardashian and romanreigns

Liked by krisjenner, adriennebailon, wwe, therock, ronkillings1, khloekardashian, kourtneykardash, kyliejenner, kendalljenner, and 33,919,589 otherskimkardashian You know how you hear those stories about people that can't have a baby

kimkardashian You know how you hear those stories about people that can't have a baby. And they end up adopting (in our case using surrogacy) and once all the pressure's kinda off of them. They end up getting pregnant. -Mike & Molly: Season 6, Episode 13 🥹 Well, that's what happened to @romanreigns and I. Still in shock but our family is expanding by four. Being pregnant at the same time as our surrogate put us in a unique situation but we are so blessed and excited for our bundles of joy. Here comes The Fantastic Four🤍
View all 482,589 comments

Kim smiled as she read the responses to her pregnancy announcement. Many people expressed their surprise since Kim had previously been open about the difficulties she faced trying to conceive.

Back in May, Kim had asked her surrogate from before to carry a child for her and Joe. With her family's blessing, the surrogate agreed and soon underwent an embryo transfer. Within a week, they learned she was pregnant.

Then, just a week later, Kim discovered she was also expecting, having conceived naturally. Now, Kim and Joe are preparing to welcome two sets of twins, likely born 20 to 24 days apart.

Kim set her phone down and looked up at Joe, who was already gazing at her. "So, how do you feel?" Joe asked her.

"It's so surreal," Kim answered him, resting her head in Joe's lap. "I think about how we started, and all the struggles we faced so quickly... Now we've been blessed with four babies. I'm just so happy," Kim added with a smile.

Joe placed a hand on her belly. "I feel the same way," He said.

kimkardashian ✓ 8h

Kim, Khloe, and Kendall, along with Joe, and also bringing Justin in tow arrived in Las Vegas for the Super Bowl before dawn on Saturday morning, exiting their private jet bundled up against the early morning chill

Kim covered up with a hat, while all three ladies used big sunglasses to obscure parts of their faces, as they kept a fairly low profile making their way from the airport to their luxurious accommodations.

Kim walked around her and Joe's hotel room as she arranged hotel rooms for Joe's family who were having trouble finding hotel rooms.

"Yeah, get them in the same hotel as us, thank you," Kim said ending the call with her assistant.

Joe looked up from his phone. "Is it handled?" Joe asked Kim.

Kim nodded. "Yeah, they'll be staying in the same hotel as us," Kim answered.

Joe smiled. "Thank you for handling that for them," Joe said.

"Of course, they're family, I always take care of family," Kim said.

Joe nodded. "That's why you're the best," Joe said.

"Thanks, so are you excited for tomorrow?" Kim asked Joe.

"Yeah, I'm ready to see the 49ers win," Joe answered, excitedly.

"I'm just excited for Usher," Kim said.

Kim will be an ardent supporter, cheering for Usher as he graces the stage for the electrifying halftime show.