"You should've told me you'd get in trouble for sleeping over," she whispered to me in an angry tone.

"Your house seemed closer. I didn't want to just pass out on the street," I responded in embarrassment.

The President just took a deep breath and the room went silent.

Minji helped me put on the fresh new shirt and started to help me button it up.

I could feel my heart beating irregularly the entire time.

"I'm sorry we have to keep our relationship a secret," I lowly apologized to Minji.

"I just don't want dad to know that we're friends. I don't want him to know that any of you girls are my friends. I don't want to put you girls in any danger," I explained.

"It's okay, you don't have to explain yourself. I understand," Minji responded with a soft smile.

I always liked The President.

She was a little annoying at times but that never stopped my heart from skipping a beat every time I saw her.

- Haerin POV -

Me, Dani, Hanni unnie walked back to the infirmary to check up on Y/n.

When we got there, we could hear Y/n talking to someone.

"I'm sorry we have to keep our relationship a secret..... I just don't want dad to know that we're friends. I don't want him to know that any of you girls are my friends. I don't want to put you girls in any danger....,"

When we walked in the room it turned out that Y/n was talking to Minji unnie.

It seems that I had misunderstood what I had heard the night before.

"You all gonna say something or just stare?" Y/n asked in an angry tone.

"Be nice!" Minji unnie scolded.

"Sorry," Y/n gave in.

The whole situation was a little weird for all of us.

We were all used to Y/n being mean to us and then giving us a half-ass apology at the end of the day....

But now Y/n seemed very....

I don't know...

Vulnerable?

"Go on, get out of here so you can make it to your dad's in time," Minji unnie coldly told Y/n.

Minji had been acting weird too.

She was a lot colder than usual with Y/n.

She didn't even care to help us bring Y/n to the infirmary.

"Go. I'll make sure Ni-Ki gets out of class early too so he can make it to your dad's in time," Unnie said again.

"Thanks you," Y/n whispered.

"Tell Hyein I said thank you for taking care of me," Y/n followed up.

Y/n then walked up to us and bowed. "Thank you for you help," they lowly said.

"You're welcome," Hanni unnie stepped up to give Y/n a light hug.

"Thank you," Y/n whispered to her.

"I'm sorry we can't do anything more," Dani unnie told Y/n.

Y/n just patted the top of her head and said, "it's okay. You all always do more than enough."

Y/n turned to look at me and just gave me an eyes smile. They were about to walk away when I stopped Y/n to fixed their tie.

"Thank you, you little freak" Y/n ruffled my hair.

"Y/N!" Hanni unnie scolded.

"Sorry VP," Y/n responded before exiting the infirmary to leave the school.

"Uuuhhh, Don't tell me you still have the hots for Y/n?!" Hanni unnie began to tease Minji unnie.

"Shut up! So do all of you," Unnie coldly responded.

The room went silent, we all turned to looked at each other.

"Ahem!" Minji unnie cleared her throat to clear the tension.

Our silence seemed to give her the answer she was looking for.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: If you had to choose which girl should Y/n date? >.<