The Return

News about Lee's arrest travelled fast. Within hours, newspapers and TV news announced it one after another. Calls were pouring to Bible and Build but both remained silent for the rest of the events. Two days later, after receiving nods from the police, P' Mean made an official statement on their behalf, ending the issue and announced the continuance of filming production.

Jo was released from the hospital on the same day of the arrest. But Bubbles had to stay longer. Therefore, upon their return to Bubbles' hospital room, they had an earful from the doctors for sneaking out. If anyone asked for Jo's opinion, he would rather bear with doctors' furry to Bubbles' continuous complaints. However, in the end, none of them could get away with it anyway. She was bored and alone in the hospital while all of them were back on set. So, at every chance she had, she would definitely and clearly show them her boredom and annoyance. That was, at least, until the doctors signed her release.

There were only two weeks of filming left before they wrapped it up and came into the post production stage. From here, most of Bible's and Build's jobs would relate to advertising for the series. They had more opportunities to show up together as well as individual bookings. However, there was one rule that would be applied whenever they had a job together: Jo must be the manager and follow Bible on the job as well as being their driver. This requirement was asked specifically by Bible. He didn't specify the reason but Jo believed he'd already known.

One day, Jeff invited Build over for an intimate chat, in which Bible wasn't included. They were talking in Jeff's office, through the glassy walls while Bible was sitting on the couch across the hall, staring at the door instead of reading his supposed-to-be brief for the afternoon's event. Jo gave him several warnings for losing focus but his mind was definitely elsewhere. After a lot of laughs and about an hour later, they stood up, shook their hands and Jeff walked Build out to the entrance. Later, he returned with a disappointed look and a shrug to Bible.

Bible remained silent for the rest of the afternoon. He still kept it cool and professional during the event. But that was that. Jo could clearly see his disappointment and sadness when he was off stage. He didn't crack a word when Jo asked about it or just simply smiled involuntarily at Jo's joke. On their way back to his condo, Bible kept looking out of the window and signed.

That was their state until Jo drove into the basement garage and saw Build's car. Bible remained in his seat for a while, then, he took a deep breath and got out of the car, started coming up to his condo. Jo was trying his best to hold his laugh. His brother looked like he was about to face his final sentence.

Strangely, the next morning, he was back to his cheerful self and smiled brightly all day long. As if the guy yesterday was someone else or a strange spirit had taken over his brother.

Jo couldn't help but wonder what Build had done to his sibling.

And then, the day they were all expecting had come: the premiere of their new series. P' Mean had arranged a press viewing for the 1st episode and a small intimate party after that. First episode was usually the opening of the story, the pilot of the series, therefore, there wasn't much for the press to evaluate the series. However, she managed to impress the press on Build's scenes and acting. From then, the media would take over, taking Build's return as the centre of story and write articles about him, them and the series.

- Congratulations on your first series! - Jo expressed his excitement to Bubbles, who was savoring her dish.

Bubbles gave him an uninterested nod and smile then returned to her meal, continuing on her feast.

- You're not excited about it? - Jo was curious.

She gave him an obvious look and a grunt then focusing on chewing and swallowing before answering to him.