The Summer

Present, summer...

Build was extremely exhausted this week. Stocks of the new collection had just arrived on Monday. And the amount was huge!!! The pre-order alone has already reached 1,000 pieces per design. Multiply by 10 designs, plus stocks for in-store and his studio turned into the second storage. Piles of boxes everywhere, people here and there shouting at all pitches so that they can hear each other. Of course he and his staff alone couldn't deal with all the tasks. So his siblings, along with his in-laws, were called in for help as well. His mother took charge of food supply for the whole week, therefore, thanks to her, none of them was starving.

But the craziness laid in his cats. They decided this was their best time for being on rouge and turned his studio into their new playground. They kept running everywhere, sneaking in the bags, playing hide and seek between boxes or simply decided to take a break on piles of new clothes. Mino, as usual, was the lead, followed by Rain, Sun and Moon. But as the oldest in the gang, he got tired and bored easily and always left the younger ones played by themselves. Build kept pushing them aside but of course, there was no way they would listen. So, apart from the task of packing for orders, he also must keep an eye on the cats, in case they wanted to poke their claws on the fabrics.

Therefore in the past week, his daily routine was the same: wake up, take care of himself and the cats as quickly as possible, then staff arrive at 7am and they either start packing, taking new orders online or rotating to watch over the store. In the evening, after his siblings and in-law finished their own works, if they were free, they would pass by to help. Oh boy, he missed the day he could sleep in! But thankfully those laboured days were gone as quickly as it came. It was Saturday already and Build had sent out the last packages of the day in time. Now, he was enjoying his kebab as dinner in the corner of his shop, while watching over it and waiting for any last minute customers. His staff had been working hard and non-stopped over the week, so it was logical to send them home early for the day.

It had been two years and a half since he opened this physical shop in a shopping mall in Chonburi. And three years since that day! From the start of the online shop, taking orders from online customers only, he opened a pop-up shop and now he has his own physical store in a mall centre. Of course the shop wouldn't be very big or very fancy, but he's still very proud of it.

At the beginning, he struggled a lot. Not all of his customers were his fans so there were few complaints. And sometimes, there were problems with the suppliers or delivery as well. He didn't imagine how hard it would be before that so after taking over, he felt kind of overloaded with everything. However, Build was not the type to give up that easily so even though it was slower than he expected, he learned to handle everything pretty well. He worked hard everyday, emerging himself into learning from the basics like selling, taking orders to advance things like business, accounting, dealing with suppliers, etc. Over time, he managed to keep everything under control and on the run. At the same time, releasing five new collections which sold out before they could reach the rack.

Working hard during this time was a good thing. It helped him forget everything, the pain, the sadness, and especially, the time. Before he realised, three years had already passed by.

Three years of relieving the pain. Three years of trying to forget.

However, in those three years, he had never forgotten him.

That was why he was so surprised when he heard the doorbell, looked up and saw him standing there, inside his shop.

....................................................

Four years ago, summer...

It was a glorious summer. It was not too hot and not too dry as well. However, the heat from their first series was getting hotter and hotter by day. Technically speaking, both of their roles were supporting roles only, playing the second couple beside the main couple. But who would have thought they gained so much love from everyone. Bible and Build, the rising stars from the show.