𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷

7:56pm

𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙰 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚉𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚈 we're on there way to their honey moon thirsty for the each other. Elena couldn't keep her hands off him after she watched him slide the ring on her finger. She wanted him right now but she had to wait. But oh how she couldn't control herself the way his hand were moving the wheel and the veins in his hand were showing. He was going even crazier than Elena was.

Her thighs look so thick and juicy along with her ass looking so slap-able he thought. He wanted to rip that tight black dress off her body and enjoy every inch of her.

"How long till we get there babe" Elena asked waiting for a response. "We're already here"

Elena looked up and saw big black gates open and a big mansion appeared. "Baby this is beautiful" Elena giggled and a smile came upon her face. "Not as beautiful as you mi amour"

Zachary speaking in Spanish made Elena want her husband even more. It was so sexy when he  would speak Spanish. He leaned in and kissed her on the neck then went to her ear "I'm going to destroy you tonight" He said making Elena sit there in shock and blushing.

She finally snapped out and decided to say something flirty back. "Why don't you destroy my mouth to" she said leaving him shocked at her snapping something flirty back. She kissed him on the neck then got out the car.

"I'll be there in a minute strip and be on the bed as soon as I get up there I'm gonna fuck you" Elena was excited she was wet from the action in the car and now even wetter from his recent words to her.

"Was that an order?" Elena said seeing that he was annoyed on why she wasn't upstairs yet. "It was a Command" Elena smirked then walked away swaying her hips her ass moving as she walked.

Zachary loves Elena and her body he loves how thick her thighs are and how her boobs fit perfectly in his hand and the way her ass would move like water. And the best part was it wasn't fake.

Elena started to take off her dress and noticed the sexy set that was sitting on the dresser. she giggled and started to put it on. Soon after she heard footsteps coming up the stairs and knew it was her husband. She started to blush and her great started to race. She was excited to finally feel her husband after months.

He opened the door and smirked at his fine   black Beauty laying on the bed in the sexy white set he gave her. "You look so tasty baby"
He said getting into bed and laying on her softly kissing her neck.

Elena was even more wet and turned on by his sudden acts. she moaned softly as he made his way down her body with his lips.

"Now that I'm your husband you belong to me no one else can have you" He said making Elena smirk.

She rapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. His bulge touching her clothed pussy.

"Hurry up and destroy me already"she said eager for him to fuck her.

He ripped off her panties and slowly played with her pussy with his tip. Elena giggled and moved down so it would slid right into her.

They both moaned loudly. The tightness of Elena felt so very good around him. And how big and long he was felt so very good for Elena.

He started off with slow thrust just so she could get use to his size.

After a couple minutes he got hungry and impatient so he started to pound her unexpectedly which made her gasp .

"Oh fuck!" Elena moaned everything about this moment was great. They way he was looking into her eyes as he fucked her. the hand placement on her boobs. This moment couldn't get any better.

But it could be slowly pulled out of her and went down to her pussy. Licking a strip
"Who's pussy is this" he said putting his lip on her clit and sucking away while looking deep into her eyes.

"It's yours papi" Elena said moaning uncontrollably as he ate her out.

He sticked his tongue into her hole and moved in and out. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her back arched and she gripped the sheet with one hand and the other forcing his head deeper by his hair.

" pls don't stop!!" Elena moaned enjoying the feeling out his lips on hers.

Zachary smirked then moved faster trying to get her to cum so he could taste her after so long.

Elena had griped his hair tighter and moaned loudly. Zachary knew that she was about to cum. With a few more hard thrust with his tongue cum started to flow out of her.

She breathed heavily and let go of his hair then closing her legs thinking it was over.

He smirked and flipped her so that she was on top of him. "Ride me" he said smirking Elena slowly sinked down on his dick. They both released a light moan at the feeling of each other.

She started to bounce up and down on him moaning loudly as his dick was hitting her good spot over and over again.

Zachary placed his hands on her boobs witch made the moment even better. "Fuck there so big  baby" Zachary said making Elena moan.

Then she felt it she was gonna squirt. "Baby I'm gonna cu-" as soon as Zachary heard the word baby he knew and starting thrusting upwards hard and fast hitting her good spot. She rolled her eyes to the back of her head and squirted.

Moaning loudly Zachary came soon after shooting his cum inside Elena.

They both were breathing heavily Zachary pulled out and laid a couple kisses on her neck.

"I love you Estimado"(my dear)

"I love you do papi" Elena kissed him and rested her head on his chest. They both drifted off into sleep soon after.——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— this toke me hours I made this up from the top of my head I hope y'all like it and sorry I haven't written in months 😭🩷