𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝔁

For music swipe➡️

7:59

Journey was in the master bathroom of her and her husbands house. Her husband Leo was working in his office at 8:35 is when he would stop working and come into the room for rest.that's when she was going to surprise Leo she had candles and the lights were off and she had music playing in the background. but not to loud we're Leo could hear it.

Journey had on her black bra and underwear and her black laced shorts that showed her ass and a blacked laced crop top that matched the pants. She was curling her new quick weave she had just got. And putting on light makeup from fenty beauty. Hours before this she went shopping with a maid her husband had hired while he was out working all day.

Her husband was a boss man. He owned a really big company that was popular in Hollywood. She sprayed her fresh rich cent that Leo loves and smiled as she looked in the mirror at herself. She knew Leo would like what he was about to see.

As journey touched up herself and everything she looked at the time and noticed leo was about to come up. She quickly fixed things and fixed herself then laid on the bed in a sexy position.

She heard the footsteps of Leo and she got excited. He slowly opened the door and was shocked. the scent of his favorite Perfume on journey and candles. He looked around the room and he saw journey on the bed in tight sexy lingerie spread out on the bed. " hi my love I've noticed how hard you've been working" he put down his phone and walked to the front of the bed looking down at journey he was getting hard by the site. "that's good you noticed" Leo said getting even more hard by the site. "You wanna come to bed baby" Leo smirked and took off his shirt Journey gasped at his abs.

"Open your legs" Leo said pulling Journey closer to the edge by her feet. Journey gasped and opened her legs. Leo ripped off her set and licked his lips at site of her naked body "what are you gonna do to me Leo" journey said trying to sound innocent Leo smirked and pulled out his cock making journey gasp.

"Kiss it" Leo said and journey got up and to her knees grabbing his cock in her hand while smirking looking up at him and blew. After blowing it she kissed the tip a couple times then started bobbing her head on his cock.

Making Lee tilt his head back and groan. Journey was feeling proud and started bobbing faster and moaning just to send vibrations.

She looked up at Leo with innocent eyes and deep throated him. He groaned loudly and white cum shoot to the back of her throat making her gasp and remove her mouth.

Getting of her knees and laying down on her back she smirked and wiped the cum off the side of her mouth. Leo got hard again by the sight. He pulled her by her legs to the edge of the bed and slid it inside her.

"Oh god Leo" journey moaned enjoying the feeling of him sliding inside of her.

Leo went slow and was gentle at first but he never stays that way. He put her legs on his shoulders and started pounding into her. She was caught of guard and gasped. "Ohhh fuck Leooo" she moaned and covered her mouth.

Leo reached and snatched her hand off

"Don't cover it I wanna hear you" he said groaning and pounding even faster.

What he had said to her turned her on even more made her more wet and made the moment even more hotter. Witch brought her close to her climax.

Leo's thrust we're getting sloppy and journey knew he was close to cumming. Leo sometimes cums in her she was cool with it because she takes birth control. But other times he would be different and cum on her face or on her breast or even tongue she didn't know what he was gonna do.

Leo thrust got more sloppy and journey was getting closer and closer.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" Leo said making journey moan and bring her closer.

After a few more thrust journey had came all over Leo's dick making him groan. He pulled out and told her "hold your titis together" journey did so and Leo put his dick in them and started to fuck them.

Journey moaned and smirked at seeing him the way he was. She loved watching him cum Leo fucked journeys breast faster until he came all over her neck and breast and a little on the faces Leo moaned loudly and journey gasped and smirked. Loving the view of him cumin on her. He flopped down on her and she wrapped her legs around him.

He kissed her neck and she kissed his shoulder "I love you 赤ちゃん"(baby) journey said making Leo smile.

"愛してるよベイビー"(I love you to baby) journey smiled and kissed his shoulder one more time and closed her eyes.—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————- OH MY GOD I kinda got turned on while writing this 😭😭