𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮

Swipe for music ➡️

11:56 am
The five year old Kamila coughed witch caught her mother attention. "Oh no baby are you sick" Kamila rubbed her eyes "mamma I want to see daddy" she said opening her arms for her mother to pick her up. For her age she was very small. "Daddy's busy with making breakfast right now" Zendaya said trying to comfort her daughter that might have a cold.

"Breakfast is ready my angels" Oliver said placing the food on the table Zendaya giggles and looks at Oliver then back at Kamila that was smiling at her father. " look Kk it's your daddy" Kamila giggled and jumped out of her mothers arms into her fathers. "Hi daddy I missed you" Kamila said making Oliver smile "I've missed you to chocolate drop" Zendaya smiles at the view of Oliver and Kamila hugging each other.

Zendaya goes and kisses both of them and starts setting the table,right after there little dog blueberry comes rushing in a man coming in soon after him. " good morning mr and Ms depp and good morning Ms.Kamila" olive and Zendaya greet the man and Kamila shoots a smile back at the man after he greets her.

"So what's the business for today" Oliver says picking up his knife to cut the pancake" Zendaya starts helping Kamila with her food while still listening.

"We'll sir the company is actually going great Elena has it all under control great choice in making her the manager" Oliver nods his head proudly and takes a bite of his food. "Well thank you but I need to have a little talk with my husband for a second" the man nods and walks out leaving the dog.

"That Elena girl I don't trust her" Oliver rolls his eyes "what do you think she's trying to get at me to" Zendaya wipes some food off the side of Kamila mouth "no I hope she's not I haven't noticed but she's just weird" Oliver shakes his head "look my love she's doing well with the company while I'm gone did you not hear what he said" Zendaya takes a bite of her food and nods "fine I'll leave it alone but don't say I didn't tell you so when something goes wrong"
Oliver choke his head and giggled

"You are something" he said taking another bite of his food Zendaya smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

4:16pm

A couple hours later Zendaya was sitting in Kamila's room watching cartoons so she could have her a nap. " a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p" Kamila and Zendaya sang. "Good job my little mermaid" Kamila giggled and cuddled her mother while yawning. Zendaya took a breath and started to sing " 🎶 the monsters gone he's on the run and your mommy's here beautiful beautiful,beautiful, beautiful girlll 🎶" soon after Kamila was fast asleep and Zendaya smiled kissing her daughters forehead then laying her in her bed and tucking her in.

She had no idea that Oliver was standing there in the door way watching her. "Your voice is beautiful my love" Zendaya gasped and turned around "babe you scared me" Oliver giggled and kissed her passionately Zendaya had pulled away she knew once Oliver started he wouldn't wanna stop and she didn't wanna have sec in there daughters room.

Zendaya was feeling like being a tease today she walked pass Oliver swaying her hips and went to the back yard. Oliver following after her "honey you know it's been two weeks since we had fun right" Zendaya giggled "you've been counting the days I see" Oliver smiled " I've missed your body my love" those words made Zendaya get butterflies in her stomach and wet in between her legs.

"Is that so my love" Zendaya said walking to the bar that was by there pool grabbing a bottle of wine "yes my love it's true" Zendaya smirked and turned around her back facing Oliver he walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist "I really need you baby"

Zendaya started grinding her ass on him he held her tighter and started breathing heavily.
" you want to fuck me from the back don't you baby" Oliver nodded and kissed her neck softly.

"I wanna hear you say it" she said grinding harder on him making him breath heavily. "Pls baby I wanna fuck you" she smirked at his words and starting grinding faster. "Fuck pls don't stop" he said begging her which made her smirk.

Just when Oliver was about to cum she stopped and moved her ass away from him. "Why'd you stop" Oliver asked a little annoyed "I have to go check on Kamila" Zendaya smirked and walked away sipping her wine Leaving Oliver annoyed .

6:59pm

Kamila and Zendaya were sitting in the kitchen Zendaya was making tacos and Kamila was gladly giving her mother everything she needed to make them. "Here you go mama" Kamila said passing her the taco shells. "Thank you my love I really appreciate" Kamila smiled and hugged her mothers leg.

Soon after Oliver came in the kitchen picking up Kamila and giving her a kiss on the forehead then going to his wife. "You know what I want" he said in her ear Zendaya smirked and gasped after Oliver had slapped her butt "not in-front of her" Zendaya said making the plates. "What's for dinner again?" Oliver asked " shrimp tacos" Zendaya said making her husbands plate.

"Daddy can we go play pls" Kamila said making Oliver smile "of course my chocolate drop" Oliver went with Kamila to her play room until dinner was ready.

"Sweethearts come on dinner is ready" Zendaya yelled Kamila and Oliver started rushing out to the table.

"Thanks for dinner mama" Kamila said smiling and picking up her taco taking a bite "your welcome sweetie" Zendaya said " this taco is lovely my wife" Oliver said "I'd bet you wish you had something else right now" Oliver caught on to what she said " your very right my love it would be nice to have something sweet"

"Like cupcakes!!" Kamila said not knowing what they were truly talking about "exactly my butterfly like cupcakes" Oliver said making Zendaya smirk "hey you know what I think there's a cupcake in the fridge" Kamila clapped her hands "YAY! I better hurry and finish my food" Oliver and Zendaya giggled at the silliness of their daughter.

"I think you should hurry so you and your father can have something sweet" Zendaya said giving Oliver an eye.

8:59pm

Oliver had put Kamila to bed and walked into there room. Zendaya was on the bed reading a book with nothing but a white lacy set on and her husband over sized shirt on with it half buttoned up.

"Now do you still have a taste for something sweet" Oliver smirked and got on the bed Zendaya opened her legs and smirked "what are you gonna do" Zendaya asked " I'm gonna eat you out then fuck your brains out" Oliver said making Zendaya gasp.

Oliver smirked and ripped off her panties pulled her closer to him by her legs. He kissed her stomach making his way down to her wet throbbing pussy.

"Pls baby don't make me beg" Zendaya moaned making Oliver smirk he kissed her thighs softly. "Pls daddy" Zendaya moaned once more making Oliver smirk.

He waisted no time and started eating her she moaned and shouted his name "ohhh yes Oliver!" Zendaya moaned witch made Oliver's mouth move faster.

Zendaya smirked and rolled her eyes to the back of her head.her legs started shaking and Oliver knew she was close. With a couple more licks Zendaya moaned and came all over his mouth. "Someone needed that" Oliver giggled going up to kiss the tired Zendaya.

"Thank you baby" Zendaya kissed him back they kissed for a couple minutes and cuddled up for a good night of sleep.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-  this was so cute to me because Kamila is so cuteee😭😭