𝓟𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴

For Music swipe➡️➡️

8:23pm
"i'm just saying I don't like that girl" lyric argued to Marcus he huffed as he fixed his tie in the mirror looking at the tie then at his black beauty behind him trough the mirror." why don't you like her love" she put down her lip liner with an annoyed face and turned around in her chair. " did you seriously just ask me that..." Marcus could tell she was annoyed by this conversation by the look on her face. " baby come onnn  we hang out all the time with these people" Marcus said getting on one knee in front of her with her heels in his hand. he lifted her leg and started to put on her heels kissing her legs and pretty white painted feet. " i just don't like how she's always trying   get at you" lyric continued Marcus still paying attention but more focused on how her tight reveling dress was hugging her curves. her big plump ass looking even bigger in that dress. " Baby you know i would never choose anyone over you" Marcus said trying to make lyric stop complaining about the girl. Marcus never noticed the girl trying to get at her he always thought she was nice and stuff most of the time when they all hung out he would be all over lyric enjoying the smell of her rich fresh perfume. and the image of her Curvey body and amazingly fat ass. " Well I know that... but I just don't like that bitch" lyric said sounding serious Marcus laughed at the word she used  and kissed her leg and feet one more time then getting up towering over her " i want you to be a good girl for me tonight.. if she is trying to get at me we will drop her ass ok" Marcus lifted her chin with his hand and bent down to kiss her big plump soft lips. she smirked and turned back around to finish her makeup.

a couple minutes later they both grab there jackets Marcus grabs her jacket as lyric turned around and put her arms inside the jacket holes. " thanks baby" lyric said getting a kiss on her lips right after. they walked to Marcus red Mercades before he got into the car he made sure to open the door and close it after lyric got in the car. Marcus stared the car and began to pull off and start driving while Marcus was doing that lyric lent over and pressed the screen she had the perfect song for the moment. Marcus sped up as the song stared to play {starboy- the weekend} lyric laid back and looked out the window her hair blowing in the wind Marcus sad looked over at her and smiled the way her hair blew in the wind he was falling more in love with this girl. He placed his hand on lyric thigh she felt something warm and looked down she got turned on a little at the site of his hand the veins running through his hand and the way he smiled at her then looked back at the road. she was falling more in love with this boy.

after an hour of driving through the city of La they finally made it to the fancy dinner place { Fleming 's prime steakhouse and wine bar}. as Marcus and lyric got out the car they were greeted by Marcus friends "heyyyy Marcus" the girl said going in for a full hug then coming to me for a full hug. lyric rolled her eyes at Marcus and hugged her back putting on a fake smile. the girls boyfriend greets lyric and Marcus and they all walk into the restaurant  a maid already waiting for them. the maid leads them to there table Marcus and lyric arms locked in as they walked after the maid. the girl was eyeing lyric up and down giving lytic a stank face as she swayed her hips while walking and her expensive heels clack on the floor. they had eventually made it to the table the maid laying menus on the table then standing in front of them waiting for them to order. Marcus pulled the chair out for lyric and she sat down Marcus and the other doing so after. Marcus could not keep his eyes off lyric body.

The way she was sitting in that seat made him want her to sit on his dick and grind like she always dose. "as you can see there's wine already on the table for you.. what would you all like to order" lyric and the other picked up the menu taking a sip if her wine as she searched her menu she soon saw her favorite meal "the alfredo pasta" lyric said the maid nodded and looked at Marcus " steak combo side of salad" the way he said it turned lyric on "damm he's so sexy" lyric thought while looking at Marcus veins on his hand. The maid toke the other couple order and walked away lyric sipped her wine as the other girl looked at Marcus and but her lip but not enough where her man could notice but i surely did and so did Marcus making his eyebrows raise then look at me. lyric swallowed the wine and placed the cup down softly with an irritated look on her face. Marcus noticed that she was about to cause a situation and he placed his hand on her thigh. lyric softly jumped and then looked down then to Marcus. he had the "pls dont say anything" look on his face it hushed lyric she laid back in her chair and grabbed her wine once more. Marcus sighed and started to slide his hand up her dress making lyric eyes go wide.