"So what do you mean by they?" Sebastian asked taking a bite of his order. "They as in twins." I noticed a smile on his face before he asked again.

"Genders?" "Not sure yet as Florence told the obstetrician not to say a word to me. Probably planning a party or something of the sorts."

I took a bite of my order as the hunger began to claw at me.

We finally made our way to the park and took a seat on a nearby bench. "My father now has the image that I am a whore." "He said that?" "No but it definitely shows in his emotion." I laughed.

"Dads am I right?" "Absobloodylotely." We looked at each other and couldn't resist our laughter any longer.

I pulled back my hair checking the time on my watch. "So the Oscar's are tomorrow and we are both invited right?"

Sebastian nodded.

"The dress I am expected to wear is definitely tightly wrapped around my body." "Go on."

"What will I do when paparazzi asks if I am pregnant? I definitely am not going to deny anything because that will only label me as a liar and not answering will seem disrespectful."

He took a deep breath as he processed the information. "I have a plan but I will need you to fully agree with it." I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion before signaling him to continue.

"We just play that we are dating." I choked on my water immediately at the statement, suprising him a little.

"I beg your pardon?" "You don't like the-" "It's not that I despise the statement its that I wouldn't date you. I mean I would but just." I groaned resting my head in my pslms as I have completely exposed and humiliated myself.

"I'll comply." I mumbled from behind my hands. He laughed at my awkwardness which I rarely felt with certain persons.

"So what is your bargain?" "Online, broadcasts and everything we play as a couple and both accept and reveal the pregnancy. But behind closed doors we could act as normal. Continue any activities we would normally do."

"So just doing it to please the public?" "Not really but to keep a good image on the both of us and not the actress getting pregnant from drunk sex."

I blushed at the last part but he was correct. "So when will we reveal everything?" "Soon but I'll need your full cooperation." "You have my entire cooperation if I have yours."

He nodded and we agreed on it.

Next day
Around 6:39 pm....

I had just gotten dressed for the Oscar's tonight. I was a nominee which would be my first time and it mattered so much to me.

 I was a nominee which would be my first time and it mattered so much to me

I stood in the mirror to check for any adjustments as I rubbed my bump. "I love you both so very much even though you won't know me as yet but I love you from the deepest section of my heart." I whispered to my bump when my phone dinged.