04 - festival

"Has Saiki told you anything about school?" Kaidou asked y/n, who was yet again walking with him on the way home from school

"Has Saiki told you anything about school?" Kaidou asked y/n, who was yet again walking with him on the way home from school. He honestly didn't know why he and his friends often ended up walking with y/n after school, but hey, she was fun to have around so he wasn't complaining.

The girl in question looked at Kaidou with a frown. "No, Kusuo doesn't really tell me anything about school... He doesn't even tell his mom," She sighed. "Not that I'm complaining. I don't really tell people what I do in school back in my place too." She finished, shrugging at her statement. It wasn't obvious, but there were some similarities between Kusuo and y/n.

Nendou, who was also walking with them, perked up at her answer. "Then you don't know that we're having a school festival, huh pal?" He asked, to which y/n just shook her head. "You should totally come! I don't know what we're going to be doing but every other class is having something fun!"

Kaidou furrowed his brows at Nendou's not-exactly-great promotion of their class's exhibit. "We're doing a rock exhibit! Didn't you get something earlier for the exhibit?" He asked, honestly wondering how Nendou had such a bad memory.

"Oh, I thought we were just collecting the ugliest rocks we can find..."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

y/n happily hummed as she exited a book store. It was inevitable for her to consume media that was in the current dimension she was in and she sure as hell was happy that she decided to do so and honestly, some of the titles were hilarious as fuck especially since they were knock-offs of the original series of the dimension she's been to.

Though it was really disappointing that they didn't keep the names and faces of the people she's met, but then again, that would've been totally weird to them if ever s/n decides to bring them over to her for a few days... Now, the mangas would be something that's going to be hard to explain.

She swung the paper bag of mangas back and forth as she walked. The whole day was for her to use since Kurumi already had dinner cooked up, which meant she won't be running any errands, and lastly, she finished cleaning the house earlier. She'd be having a few hours all to herself and she was more than content.

The bird even chirped to accompany her happiness and when her eyes settled on the blue sky, it was only then she realized that she wasn't actually free that day. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the sky as she tried to remember just what she should be doing.

"Blue..." She muttered, trailing off as she continued to walk to see whether she'd get enough clues to remember. "I remember now! Kurumi asked me to buy some of those blue detergent she uses!" She snapped her fingers before proceeding to take a turn to where the grocery store was.

Not even minutes later, she encountered two students wearing green uniforms, both holding grocery bags filled with ingredients for what y/n assumed was omurice. She furrowed her eyes, blinking as she finally and actually remembered what she was supposed to do that day.