Hmmm... well...

1) I need to figure out when my father wants to make his next attempt to get the stone... I guess I should plan on eavesdropping on Quirrel.... and maybe Snape for that matter...

2) I need to figure out how to tell the headmaster my suspicions... wait I'd have to tell him about who my father is... that won't work. Well maybe I could send an anonymous note... but what if they investigate who sent it???... eeepp!! Well I guess that leaves me to do things by myself. I would have to go get the Sorcerers Stone myself. Protect it myself. I would have to REALLY figure out when my father's next attempt to take the stone will be.... so the school doesn't go under lockdown if they found out the stone is gone.  I'd also have to know how to get past... Fluffy. I should pay a visit to Hagrid for that...

3) Well who knows what all is protecting the stone... enchantments, potions, riddles, who knows. So I will need to study some advanced magic to ready myself for when I have to get the stone. Good thing Hermione sent me that advanced magic book. I should also try to find out what all is protecting the stone... NOTE: get hagrid drunk.. I hear it makes him have loose lips.

So in summary...

1) eavesdrop on Quirrel and Snape

2) Talk to Hagrid to find a way to get past fluffy.

3) Study advanced magic and talk to Hagrid about whats protecting the stone ( may include alcohol)

I stared out at the lake organizing everything in my head. There is so much to do, and all of it is complicated to carry out.

Well at least I know what all I need to do to make sure the stone is safe.

I sighed a sigh of relief and let my back fall to the ground. At least my thinking stress is over with. Now I just need to worry about carrying out my plans.

I guess I should get started then.

I opened my bag and grabbed the advanced magic book Hermione gave me and started practicing and memorizing spells. I was pretty beast when it came to these spells, I was amazed by myself.

" Thats some pretty advanced spells." A familiar voice drawled.

I spun around to face my visitor, Draco.

I sighed in annoyance and asked. " What are you doing here Draco?"

" Apparently watching you play with advanced magic." he said.

" Did you need something" I asked him wishing he would just walk away. I was to stressed and worked up by all I had to do to deal with him at the present time.

He just stared at me with those sparkling silver blue eyes with a slight smile on his mouth. He didn't answer my question.

I couldn't help but get lost in those eyes... they were hypnotizing. Then my brain seemed to zap me into some sense and I shook my head to clear my thoughts of his oh so perfect and dreamy eyes.

I heard him chuckle and sit down.

" So what makes you want to learn such advanced magic?" Draco said curiously.

I searched for a lie in my head until I finally just stuck with the truth " Hermione bought me this advanced book of magic for me for Christmas, I've just felt the need to learn some stuff. Maybe use it against some nasty Slytherins" I said giving him a joking wink.

He laughed and said " You just try Wilson, I can handle myself."

I rolled my eyes and said " I'm the one with the book of advanced magic! You probably don't know how to use any of it!"