gamer tag

Pov: no one

Kami was running, running as fast as he could home. Why you may ask? Because he promised his online best friend he would be on by 5 pm play, and it was now 4:47. But you can't blame him, his track coach kept him so long after practice. He was one of the best runners and did not need it, but like his coach always said "the only way to stay at the top, is to act like the bottom" . Kaminari did not believe one word of it, but he still listened. I mean he does not want to get kicked off the team after all. But back to running, he was running and running until. BANG! Kaminari was on something. No- someone. Kaminari looked down to see a purple haired man under him. Looking away, a slight blush on his face. This made him go as red as a tomato, or better yet his friend kiris hair.

"Oh sorry man!" kami said to the purple haired man, who now after standing up, seemed so much taller than him. "It's fine blondie," the purple haired man said back to kaminari, his blush slowly making its way to his ears. "I'm shinso, hitoshi shinso, and you are?" the taller of the 2 said, with a smirk on his face. "I'm Denki kaminari!I'm going to UA high just down the road!" denki said, with a bright smile across his face. "Oh cool, my friend izuku goes there, do you know him?" Shinso asked. "OH MY GOD, YEAH MIDO, were good friends, hes on my track team, along with his boy friend bakugo, and best friend todoroki. Do you know any of them?" denki asked, very happy the taller male knew some of his friends. "I know of bakugo, but we have only met once, and then me and todoroki talk but not as much as me and izu" the taller male said, putting his hand behind his head, smiling awkwardly at izuku being his only friend. Denki then looked down at his phone. "Shit i gotta go man!, give you your number ill text you!" Denki said, taking his phone and going to contacts. "Here" he said brighty. And then ran off past shinso.

He made it home with one minute left until he was meant to be online with his friend. He got onto his PS5 and logged in quickly, taking his head set and plugging it into the controller. Once he was online he heard the *ping*, this meant his friend MINDCONTROLL_MADNESS. Was online. He smiled softly at the name before adding him to his party. "Oh my god madness, the most embarrassing thing happened to me today." he said, joining onto the game. "What did you do this time spark-plug?" the other male asked. "I was running down the side walk when im bumped into this super hot guy!, i made such a fool of myself!!" denki said in a whiny tone. "Man, YOU FUCKED UP" madness said, on the other line. "If he was so hot you should have asked him out. GOTTEN HIS NUMBER" madness then yelled in a joking tone. " i mean i got his number, but like i dont even think he would want to talk to me! I MADE SUCH A FOOL OF MYSELF" denki said, laughing at his friends remarks. "Plus i like someone else" denki said, low under his breath "Guy on your left!" Denki then yelled to madness who was not even paying attention to the game. "Got them, step up your game man!" denki yelled, laughing at how his friend almost got shot. "Fuck off toaster" madness said. "COME ON MAN THAT WAS ONE TIME" denki said. They spent the rest of the night, until denkis parents told him to come down to eat some food.

~ the next day at school ~

"OMG MIDO, i met your friend, shinso yesterday!" denki said, jumping up and down. "Oh wow, how? He does not go to this school" izuku said, leaning more onto his boyfriend. "Oh well i kinda ran into him yesterday, but like, no biggie, i got his number also." denki said, calming down slightly. "Oh well me, him and kacchan are going to the mall if you want to join, i was going to ask kiri but i think he is training today" izuku said, like it was nothing. "REALLY IZUKU! I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!" denki said, childlike wonder filling his eyes. "Im oging to text him now mido, ill see you after school!, you too bakuhoe!" denki said, not waiting for bakugos reaction. Though it was probably something like "DIE YELLOW HAIRED FREAK"

Denki rounded the corner and pulled out his phone quickly pulling up the purple haired mans number, texting him.

Purple haired hotty

Denki:

Hey!, izuku said i could come to the small with yall, i hope thats ok

Shinso

Its fine blondie, looking forward to talking more

Denki:

Ok! :D

Denki put his phone away, a smile a blush on his face. He could not wait till school was over.

~ time skip to after school ~

Denki ran out of his classes, and down the hall to midoriya and bakugo. "Woah slow down there denki, you dont want to run into someone AGAIN" midoriya said in a joking tone. Denki placed his hand to the back of his neck and let out an awkward laugh, "yeah i guess" he said looking down. "Ok lets go shinsos waiting!!"

Izuku, katsuki, and denki all got into katsukis car and started the drive to the mall. Once they arrived izuku and denki stepped out, running to the front doors, while katsuki got to stay behind and lock the car. But he soon catched up to the yellow and green haired males, who were now making conversation with the purple haired one.

"So how about we go to get boba, cookies, and then we go shopping?" izuku asked, looking around the group. "Im fine with whatever nerd" katsuki said. "Sure" shinso and denki both said in unison. So they all walked to go get boba, with izuku and katsuki in front of the group, holding hands and shinso and denki in the back making small talk. "So i play call of duty with my online best friend" shinso said,making the other male jump with joy. "OH WOW ME TOO!" denki exclaimed happily. "Ill give you my us-" shinso was soon cut off but someone running over and jumping into denkis arms, screaming bloody murder. "MINA WHAT THE FUCK" denki yelled ina joking, and confused tone. "I think bakuhoe is going to kill me!" shinso laughed at the funny name for the loud blond, but let mina continue."WHY?!" denki asked, knowing full well that mina 100% fucked up. "Well i kinda called bakuhoe 'kacchan' to get under his skin, and hen he yelled die and started running after me!" mina said, worried look on her face. "Nope not happening" denki said, dropping the pink haired girl. "What?! What do you mean!!" mina asked, "im not dying to day!" denki said, taking Shinso by the arm and running as ast as he could out of the food court.

"Is she your girl friend or something?" shinso asked, raising a brow to the blond. "Ohh no no no, while i am bi mina is just a really good friend, plus shes dating my other friend, sero! Plus i think i have a crush on someone i play video games with" he said looking down due to being embarrassed. "Oh really?" shinso asked, amused. "I mean i cant blame you, i fell hard for one of my online friends too, but i dont think he feels the same, i mean he was just talking about how yesterday he ran into a cute guy and got his number" shinso then said, making denkis eyes blow wide. "Uuh- whats your tag man?" denki asked, scared of the taller males answer. "Oh its uuh MINDCONROLL_MADNESS" shinso said, confused why denki looked like he had seen a ghost. Shinso stood there, looking at the smaller male, as he tried to form a sentences but failed. "Dont tell me-" shinso said looking down meeting denkis eyes, "yep, its me, spark-plug" denki said, dark red blush creeping onto his face. Denki then looked up, meeting shinso's eyes. Then he slowly made his way down to his lips. Going back and forth between the 2, before the taller male bent down and said. "If you want to kiss me- be my guest, b-l-o-n-d-i-e". And that was it, no other words were shared, just a simple small kiss. 

sadly that small his was interrupted by minda, running from bakugo, who was being chased by izuku. hey just sat there, and laughed. now holding hands walking over to their crazy ass friends.

AN: 1,468 words, thats a good bit. as always i hope you liked this one shot and give me some feed back or ideas for some more. or a ship you would like to see! 

if you do comment a ship you would like to see please understand that though i am a multi-shipper, there are some ships i do not ship so i dont write them. 

mainly its

kiribaku

todobaku

tododeku

izucha

but its just those, any others im willing to write!