'I...' She was cut off by the doorbell. 'It's just my pizza. Wait a minute.' I reasured her and go for my awaited food. When I came back, she was still sitting on the couch without moving any muscle. I gave her water and put pizza on the table.

'Can you tell me who put you in that state?' I want to be sure, but I already have my suspicions. She looked at me, and I just sat closer to her and hugged her, so most of her body weight was on me. She wrapped arms around my waist and put her head on my chest. I really don't mind. After sex I realized that she loves physical contact and wants to be as close as possible to feel safe.

'She cheated on me.' She mumbled after a few minutes of silence. I felt how my blood started to boil. I'm gonna kill that bitch. No one can hurt my baby girl. Her grip on me tighter. 'We were at a party, she said that she's going for drinks and I saw her kissing someone in the corner a few minutes later.' I kissed her forehead to give her more comfort. 'I wasn't sure if it was her, but then she turned and looked at me, I couldn't...' She started crying again.

'Shhh, I'm here, no one gonna hurt you.' I wipped tears from her cheeks and smiled a little. 'Do you want to stay?' She just nodded quickly. 'I will give you something more comfortable than that dress.' She frown but obeyed and set me free. 'Eat some pizza if you're hungry'. I stand up from the couch and go upstairs to find something for her. When I came back, she sat straight with a mouth full of pizza. I giggle a little at the sight. She looks too adorable. 'There you go.' I gave her clothes, and she blushed lightly. 'You know where is bathroom. Do you want some tea?' I asked while heading to the kitchen.

'Yes, please.' I heard before she disappeared in a small room. I don't know what exactly happened, but I talked to Val a few times, and she was drunk in love with Carol. Something just not clicking here. If she was that obsessed, why would she kiss someone else. Obviously, I believe Danvers and whatever happened, I am on her side. Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention, I can't read minds after all, so I can't be one hundred percent sure about anyone...

Carol pulled me out of my thoughts by hugging me from behind. She doesn't have a bra, and I can feel her breasts against my back. Shit, I can't think about it right now. She needs comfort and friend, not emotionless sex. I turn around to my favorite, breathtaking view. She's standing in front of me in my oversized shirt, I can see her hard nipples through thin material. Shorts are not visible from that angle, so I can only focus on her bare legs. I came back to her face and looked into those lovely eyes. She turned away and blushed, I love making her blush, that crimson red suits her.

'I have green, black, and rasberries flavor. Which one do you want?' She hummed. I grabbed her chin and forced to look at me. 'I need words, baby girl.' I put my other hand at the back of her neck. Her hands are placed on my hips. Our bodies are way too close for a friendly way.

'Rasberries flavor one, please.' I tugged her baby hairs lightly.

'As you wish. Maybe you'll choose a movie for us?' She hummed, and I let her go to prepare tea for both of us.

I didn't pay attention to television at all, I was looking at Carol's body, which is currently cuddled to my side. My mind is occupied by not very saint thoughts. Why did I decide to drink earlier?

'You don't watch.' I hummed. 'You don't even look at the movie.' She looked me in the eyes and lifted her body to sit next to me. 'What's on your mind?'

'I want to kill her.' I blurted, and Carol moved herself to sat on my laps facing me. 'I warned her, if she hurt you in any way she's dead. Now, I need to think about the best way to hide her body and not get caught.' She looked at me with a full smile and squeezed her thighs, trapping my own legs between. My hands went to her waist while she started tugging hairs on my neck.

'Thank you.' I sent her questioning look. 'You take care of me even if you could just close the door and go back to whatever you were doing. I just think you're too good for me sometimes and I want to return the favor.'

She kissed me hungrily. I returned the kiss immediately and moved my hands on her butt. I squeezed her hunkers, and she gasped. My tongue took the opportunity to slide inside her mouth and started exploring it. I heard muffled moan from her, which turned me on more, I love that noise. When air became a problem, I pulled back and suck on her lower lip harshly. Her eyes are darker than before, mine too, probably.

'We can't.' I said when my senses came back to me. Carol wanted to protest and leaned towards me again, but I stopped her. 'I want you, baby girl, but we can't do it now. You're gonna regret it in the morning. We both drank alcohol and I can see that you finished my bottle on the table. I am clearly more aware of what's going on than you, and I'm not gonna use it. You're drunk and don't know how to react to all emotions inside you.' I turned off TV and stood up with her in my arms. I entered my room and put her on my bed. 'Go to sleep, sweetheart. We will think about what to do tomorrow.' I kissed her forehead and turned to the door. She grabbed my hand, and I stopped.

'Stay with me.' Her whisper barely reached my ears.

'I need to check if the doors are locked, and I promise to quickly come back.'

When I came back, she was already asleep. I climb on the bed, and she cuddles to me. I wrap my hands around her and kiss her forehead.

'Sweet dreams, baby girl, I got you.'

1.08.2023