16. 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻

Chapter-16

JAMES' POV

" Fuck.... you are so tight!" I said, plunging my hard dick inside her tight hole.

It's already 3 in the morning, and I am still fucking her.

I said, 'This is the last time' an hour ago and I'm still fucking her. I know my energy, but Hazel's energy is surprising me. I thought she would pass out. But she's still conscious, moaning, screaming and writhing under me.

" Jesus!" she bit her lips, clenching the sheets.

Her legs are on my shoulders, my dick is buried balls deep inside her warm cunt.

" Jesus...?" I asked, arching my brows still moving my hips at the same fast pace.

She looked away, making me thrust inside of her roughly. I want her eyes on mine when I am ramming her wildly. I've never asked a girl to keep her eyes on me while I fuck the fuck out of them, but she....she is different. She feels different.

" When I'm balls deep buried inside your sweet little pussy, you'll moan...my name and only my name... sweetheart," I said, my voice coming out more throaty

Her tight walls are clenching my dick.

" Bloody Narcissistic," she said, I smirked.

" Am I... baby girl....?" I arched my brows.

" Ye.....ahhh!!!" I didn't give time to complete that answer, I pulled out and thrust hard.

I was smirking, she looked really tired.

Why the fuck can't I stop fucking her! I've never fucked anyone for a whole night.

Her eyes, those honey-brown eyes are so beautiful. So so beautiful.

" Your eyes are beautiful"  She looked at me with widened eyes.

Fuck.

Did I say that loud?

" Slow down James..." she said, and I did.

This is not me. Agreeing to someone else's demand. Never! Ever!

I don't go slow and sensual, I Fuck. Hard. Rough and wild.

And a few more thrusts after, we came together. I filled her insides with my warm cum. With the amount of seeds I've filled her womb, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up pregnant.

I wouldn't mind it though!

" James..." I heard her whisper.

I lifted my eyes and saw her looking at me with tired eyes.

" Can you please get off me.." she said.

Oh yeah fuck!

I'm lying on her, crushing her under my weight.

I rolled to the other side of the bed. She pulled the quilt over her naked body and pulled her knees closer to her chest. She hissed while bringing her legs closer. She's lying in a fetal position.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looks beautiful. Fucking beautiful.

" You don't have a boyfriend?" I asked, curiosity got the best out of me.

She arched her neck up and looked at me.

" I'm not going to tell you" she looked down.