wedding 💒

Part 6

An pov

You were getting ready for your wedding .
Your look 👇👇

Jungkook came to see you .. he stunned by seeing you ...
Yn : oppa how is it ...
Jungkook : you look gorgeous..
Yn : thank you oppaaaaaaaa
Jungkook : Noona what is the most wish that i asked to God every day .. i want you as my biological sister.. i don't want anyone to talking and behaving like you are his sister.. can I adopt you noona..
Yn : i will always your sister no matter what. Don't worry about it ..
Jungkook : hmm why you born in India .. don't you born here ?
( He asked with his puppy eyes .. you chuckled at his cuteness.. then he hug you . You hug him back and he kissed your forehead .. you started crying )
Jungkook : don't cry noona.. today is your day . And normaly today every girl will go to their husband house leaving everyone..but look at you ,you are so lucky you don't have to go anywhere..
Yn : hmm
Jungkook : Don't worry noona taehyungiee hyung is a good person. He will never make you cry..

( At this time your grand pa and grand ma came )

Grand pa : my little princess..
Yn : grand pa

( You said while running to them . But suddenly you was about fall because of your heavy dress but Jungkook held you . And he helped you to walk )

Yn : i told you all that buy a simple wedding dress . Why you buy this one i can't even walk..
Grand pa : but you look like a princess..
Jungkook: she is a princess without this dress .am i right grand pa ?
Grand pa : yes son you are right ..
Grand ma : come princess let me hug you ..

( You hugged her . But granny started crying )

Yn : granny why you crying ?

Granny : every girls dream is marriage with the support of their parents but only my princess had this fate. You get married without your parents presence..

Grand pa : shut up . We won't discuss this matter. Princess come lets go everyone is waiting for you.

Yn : hmm

( While walking )

Grand pa : princess don't be sad what she said earlier . Just think that they don't have any rights to have to a angel like you as their daughter.

Yn : it's okay grand pa but i wish i want to get married with my presence in my next life .

~ At the wedding ~

Wedding ceremony

* You walked to the wedding ceremony while holding your grand pa's hand .. you look at taehyung .. he is very  handsome

Priest : Mr . Kim Taehyung will you accept kang yn as your wedded wife

Taehyung : yes i do

Priest : Ms.Kang yn will you accept kim taehyung as your wedded husband

Yn : yes I do

Priest : so you may kiss the bride

( Your heart , started beating so fast .Then he pulled you by your waist and pecked your lips softly . He started suck it and you pushed him slightly. Makes everyone laugh. You get nervous as he hugged you.. )

To be continued

I know this part is very small but i will make next part as you wish..

Bye see you soon

But please supporting me .....