frst meet 👀

Part ~1

Before moving to the story I want to give some information...

Kang yn
19 years old..
Studying as a journalist
Your 6 frnds ( Lisa,Jennie,rose,jisoo,jassy,iu)
*You are a bts army for almost 5 years.. your bias is kim taehyung...you lives with your 6 frnds.. you are basically an Indian...when you are a baby your parents raised you to your grandparents and went for higher job.. you are basically an indian when you're in age of 15 your grandparents bought you to south Korea as your grandpa have a big buisness in Korea.... .Now you lives with your 6 frnds .... They are also bts armies.. you all are single except Iu.she have a boyfriend... Lee Jong suk....*

•••••••• A/N pov •••••••
You and your frnds are going to attend the bts concert. And you all got the frst row seet ... Lee also came with you he is be also a bts army.. you are very excited because last time you are late to buy tickets but this time you buy tickets frst ...
Then you all get ready and go to the concert you look so beautiful and attractive....
It's a fake love concert...you went to the concert and they enter ....
They started their performance.... But your frnds Lisa and Jennie noticed that taehyung is continuously staring at you while performing they didn't take it seriously...And you all are enjoying the performance.... You chilled and being closed with Lee (because he is your best frnd ) without knowing some one is looking at you with burning eyes..
End of the dance they started great armies...But taehyung is continuously staring at you but this time you noticed it ..And you looked at him you both made a eye contact but you can't look at this eyes for just 5 secs you look away this made him smirk...And this time lee told a comdey to you and you laughed taehyung sees this and gets angry ..He came towards you and offer his hand to you.. you were too shocked and don't what to do .... Everyone screaming at you to give your hand to him ..Then you give your hand . He hold it and take you to the stage...

•••••••End of A/N pov •••••••

Taehyung : come baby ....
Yn : Don't call me baby sir...
Taehyung : Then what's your name?
Yn : I'm yn Kang yn
Taehyung : yeah yn such a nice name like you ...you also look pretty ...

*You blushed so hard and you hide it ,but taehyung sees it and smirks ..*

Taehyung : Are you blushing???
Yn : No iam not...
Taehyung : yeah fine btw tell me who is that guy whom you chilled with huh ???
Yn : who ? Lee he is my best friend and my bestie's boyfriend..
Taehyung : Then why he is flirting with you instead of his girlfriend...

Yn pov
What ?? What is he telling iam flirting with Lee ..I'm about to say something I saw his eyes is burning and i don't know why ...is he is getting jealous but why? He didn't know me.. then why he get jealous....i was in my thoughts suddenly he called me...
End of yn pov

Taehyung : why you didn't answering ....
Yn : sir i need to go your time is wasting..

* You was about to go suddenly he held your waist . You went shocked...*

Taehyung : Do you think that you have to leave easily babygirl
Yn : huh !!!!!!!!
Taehyung : Now tell me do you have a boyfriend ??
Yn : No i don't..
Taehyung : That's nice ...
Yn : sir please let me go ...

* Then he placed his fingers on your lips*

Taehyung : Don't call me sir did you going to call your husband as sir ....????
Yn : huh husband what are saying sir i..i didn't get you...
Taehyung : You will get it later baby....

* Then he stares at your lips 👄.... Suddenly he kissed you...you just shocked once again and the whole concert stuck for one second... After some minutes you come back to your sense you pushed him and slap him...
No one except from you....Tears forming from your eyes. The whole camera was focusing you suddenly jungkook came to you and cover you with his arms. The other members came to you namjoon told to off the whole camera for once . All camera's are off now no one is shooting this.... *