way to marriage 2

Part ~ 6

Jimin : he will convince his parents

Jungkook: yes noona .. he will

Yn : hmm.. but why did he date me when his parents are strict.

Jungkook, jimin : because he loves you . You don't know how much he loves you

Yn : but why ? Why he loves me like this  , after'll he sees me frst time in the concert and in few days he confess his feelings.. but why  . Is this is called love at first sight?

Jungkook : Are you doubting him ?

Yn : no iam just wondering that why he loves me so much

Jimin : yn as you think that's not the frst time when he sees in the concert ..

Yn : what you mean?

( Jungkook panicked when jimin says it . He kicked him secretly and jimin also realised what he said )

Jungkook : nothing he just mistaken .

Jimin : yes sorry 😞

Jungkook : just trust him and mind it he will not leave you at any cost ..

Jimin : yes don't worry.. if he leaves i will give you a life 😁

( He said playfully .. before you replied he got a hit on head . You looked and saw taehyung standing with faking his angry . You looked him with teary eyes )

Taehyung : YOU PUNK DO YOU WANT TO GIVE LIFE TO MY GIRLFRIEND, HUH !!! DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY THIS TO JENNIE..
JENNIE..JENNIEE..

( Jimin cover his mouth )

Jimin : Aish why you calling  her .. i was just joking.. i just want to make her happy ..

Taehyung : hmm

( Then came to you . And hugged you , you respond to him making his hug and grip tighter . After sometimes he broke the hug . )

Taehyung :  baby you heard it all right ?

Yn : hmm

Taehyung : plzz trust me . I will tell and convince them .

Yn : i trust you tae . But i know you can't deny your parents, That's why you didn't tell about us to your parents till now . Right ?

Taehyung : yes but now it's about my love . I will tell about it .. wait let me tell them now .

Yn : no .. not now if you tell them about it they will feel insult. Take your own time and tell them about it calmly , Don't try to hurt their feelings ..

Taehyung : so what about you . Is your feelings is doesn't matter ? Do you think i will leave you and marry someone else . No to hurt my parents feelings.. do you think i will hurt you for my parents ? No baby i will not  .

Yn : i didn't mean it tae . I can understand you . But they are important than me .

Taehyung: who say that . Did i say they are important than you to me . You are important the way they are . I love you the way i love them . They are the reason of my birth and you are the reason that i living happily.. How can I leave you ..

( You looked at him with teary eyes and full of love . He hugged you tightly , you realise that he is sobbing. You immediately broke the hug )

Yn : what happened tae ? Why.. why are you crying ?

Taehyung : i know you don't trust me .. what can I do .. i can't deny my parents

Yn : i know it . But don't worry everything will be fine.