"what?" you said as you walked to him and put your phone on the charger "you weird" he said and you furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him "how?" you questioned and he stood up n shook his head.

"so you not gon tell me how?" you questioned and he left the room, shutting the door behind himself. you rolled your eyes and walked in the bathroom, shutting the door and turning on the shower as you tied your hair up n got undressed.

 you rolled your eyes and walked in the bathroom, shutting the door and turning on the shower as you tied your hair up n got undressed

y'all were now in the car and you were in the passenger seat actin a fool as kay was driving. yes, y'all were all in separate cars and btw what you were wearing is in the GIF of her.

but kay was bein weird and actin funny so you just ignored him the whole time while blasting durk, yb, glorilla, J.i , tee grizzley n skilla, lil baby, city girls, melly, and etc like you were so over his bs.

"hurry up n park da car im tired of sitting here wit yo moody ass" you said as he parked the car and as soon as you went to get out the car he locked the door and grabbed you by your neck.

"brooo kevin let me go" you said as you rolled your eyes "watch yo tone n lose yo attitude Aaliyah" he said and you rolled your eyes again "ok bro like let me go" you said, taking his hand off of your neck and getting out the car.

you seen dougie, khia, nas, qway, setty, blu, jenn, kr, yagi, and tata walking as a group as they just hit the sand, "damn took y'all long enough" dougie said as you took your sandals off and held them as you walked on the sand with kay following behind you.

"hey best" blu said as he hugged you and purposely touched your ass making you laugh "keep your hands to yourself" you said "where my gf at?" you heard khia say and you turned around and hugged her.

i'm assuming kay didn't see camrin grab your ass when you hugged him cause he didn't react but while you were talking to khia you felt someone take your shoes out of your hand which made you turn around and see kay holding your sandals for you.

"so y'all back together?" khia asked as yall sat on the short brick wall, watching as the boys placed their stuff near yall and took their shirts off "i guess you can say dat, it don't feel like it tho" you said and she nodded.

"type shii" she said "and his ass gettin on my nerves, callin me weird n shit den he caught a attitude and ignored me when i asked how" you said "you think he still talkin to his ex?" she questioned "ion gaf what he got goin on cause if he wanna play dat game then we can play it" you said, watching the boys play football.

"yea he don't wanna play dat game witchu, you got so many hoes" she said and y'all laughed "who water?" you questioned the boys as you held it up "dats blu water" yagi said.

"well i'm stealing ds" you said as you opened it and got a waterfall "dats how she gon drink my nut" you heard setty say makin you choke on the water as they laughed "yall dirty" khia laughed.

"come on, da yacht hea" dougie said as they walked back to you yall and picked their shit up off the sand as y'all began to make y'all's way towards the yacht.

"finally" yagi said as they all got comfortable on the long ass couch that was wrapped around a small coffee table "i'm fw dis" khia said as yall both stood by the railings

it was sum other girls who got on the yacht which y'all ain't know who they was but they got the aux and dey was lit asf "ghetto" blu said as the girl blasted POUNDTOWN.

"i'm outta town, thuggin wit my rounds
my coochie pink, my booty hole brown
wea da niggas? i'm lookin for da hoes
quit playin nigga, come suck a bitch toessss
pound town just left pound town
wit my nigga he just took a bitch down
yea, dat nigga dick a bitch downnn
yeaaa, dat nigga eat me outtttt" y'all sung dem lyrics loud n proud as you twerked on khia and the other girls hyped you up n also twerked "yall lit asf" one girl said.

"she singing dem lyrics a lil too hard" kyle said and they laughed "she throwin ass on khia, damn khia lucky" setty said "nigga you is down bad" qway said as they laughed.

"kay, watchu do wit my water?" you asked as you walked over to him and stood in front of him "drink da ocean water" he said and you mugged him "yea no, you got me fucked up" you said and he laughed.

"come hea ma" he said as he sat you on his lap "bro you sittin on my homeboy lap?" nas said and you mugged him "you got a gf so shut tf up" you said and they laughed.

"Cred you got my wata?" you questioned and they laughed "hm" he hummed, tossing you your water bottle which you caught "thanks girlyyy" you said as you drunk the water.

"i put my mouth on it" blu said "ok" you replied, knowing he was lying "oh yea who dem girls?" you questioned "sum of jenn hoes" tata said causing her to mug him.

"mmcht, lie again" she said and y'all laughed "nah im fuckin witchu" tata laughed "dey kr hoes, dey just don't know it" yagi said "hell nah" kr said and y'all laughed.

"ma, lick dis for me" kay said as you grabbed the half rolled blunt from his hand and licked it, sealing it, "where da lighter?" you questioned as you looked back at him and he handed you the lighter, watching as you toasted it.

then you lit it n hit it a few times before handing it back to him and leaning back onto his chest "why was y'all watchin me lick da blunt?" you laughed as you looked at them "just because" qway said.

A/N: lalalaaaaaaa, dey wishin she licked dem like dat😂