Chapter 4: ERROR! Weapon not found!

Start from the beginning

Melty: ..Yes, I also have a bad feeling..

It was then that I saw an arrow pass right next to me by the corner of my eye. Instinctively, I took Melty and jumped away, more arrows were shot at where we were a second ago.

(Y/N): What the hell?!

Driver: Tch, don't stop there! Keep on shooting!

The fucking driver is trying kill us?! And who the hell is shooting arrows at us?! We... We have to get out of here right away!

Melty: W-What is...

Melty's face was pale, she looked to be in shock. I didn't let go of her and ran far from there, I felt some arrows hit me but there was no pain. Was this because of addrenaline? I don't know. I can't barely think clearly.

???: Tch. That little bastard sure is fast. Get them!

The two same soldiers that inspected the carriage were now in front of us, I stopped and looked around for a way to escape. There weren't any arrows now, I left the archers behind. But what do I do about the soldiers?!

Soldier 1: May God have mercy on you!

(Y/N): Shit...!

I barely blocked the attack from one of the soldiers with Amelio, but the impact was strong enough to make me lose my balance and let Melty go. She fell to the ground.

Melty: Ouch. Ah...

She looked scared, I couldn't rely on her in that state. We have to escape right away!

(Y/N): Melty, escape while you can!

Melty: Eh? B-But...!

(Y/N): Escape or support me with your magic! Either works for me!

If she escapes, they'll change their attention to her and I'll have enough time to chant First Spark. Then while one is stunned I'll ran, take Melty and escape. If she doesn't I'll have to try and take them down so we can escape.

Soldier 2: Trying to escape is useless! God is on our side!

Soldier 1: Prepare to feel God's glory!

The two soldiers came at us with their swords ready to finish us off. I heard Melty start inchanting, so I rushed at one of them and tackled him. I felt my shoulder go numb because of the impact with his armor, but I managed to make him fall and let go of his sword and took it so he couldn't recover it. The other soldier got distracted by this and wasn't prepared for when Melty's spell was ready, he probably won't be able to dodge it.

Melty: "As the source of all power, the Princess orders you. Hit him with a ball of water!" Zweite Aqua Shot!

A balls of water formed in front of her and got shot at the soldier that was still standing, he groaned in pain as he fell to the ground.

Soldier 2: Damn kid... God won't forgive you for protecting that blasphemous being!

The other soldier had already recovered and was about to slice her with his sword. I managed to push her out of the way in time and ended up receiving the attack from the soldier, it hit me pretty deep on the side of my chest, I don't even know how it didn't cut off my arm. The pain was way worse than that time I was hit by a Ripper wolf, I have to stay conscious.

Melty: (Y/N)!

I heard Melty call me out. She was desperately looking inside the small bag I always had with me while mumbling something, it looked like an incantation. She took the healing potion I always bring with me and tried to help me drink it, her spell was almost ready.