Chapter 1

He stood in front of me, his hard cock begging for attention. I knelt there, and before I knew what was going on, he grabbed my hair and forced his dick into my mouth. I sucked his cock like my life depended on it. I began to savor the taste and texture as I worked my way up and down his length. His moans of pleasure spurred me on, and soon he was thrusting into my mouth. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second, longing for him to take me again. But he had other plans, pulling me up to straddle him as he sat on the edge of the bed. As we both approached climax, I rode him aggressively, feeling every inch of him within me.

"You belong to me." He said this, staring into my eyes. "You're mine!"

Finally, we exploded together in a burst of ecstasy that left us both breathless and satisfied. As we lay there catching our breaths, I knew that this was only the beginning of our wild and passionate journey together.

Moments after we were finished, I got up and began to get dressed.

"Are you leaving already?" Ian asked, getting up from the bed.

I nodded, feeling a bit awkward. We had been seeing each other for a few weeks now with no strings attached, and I still wasn't sure where we stood. We have been fucking literally every day.

Ian seemed to sense my hesitation and stepped closer to me. I felt my heart race and couldn't help but smile. Ian leaned in and kissed me gently before pulling away and looking into my eyes.

Despite our friends with benefits situation, Ian and I are really good friends. We seem to have a good understanding of each other, and we almost never fight. Given that our deal was to not have feelings for each other, I have to say that I am failing miserably at that. I am head over heels for this guy.

But I know that it's not going to work out. Ian has made it clear that he doesn't want a relationship, and I respect that. It's hard, though, because every time we're together, I can't help but feel like there's something more between us. Frustratingly, the way he always made love to me gave me the impression that we have an undeniable chemistry. Sometimes I wonder if Ian feels the same way, but I don't want to risk our friendship by bringing it up. And I can't help but wonder if he made love to all of his other female companions the same way he did to me.

The next day, I'm heading to the office. But I almost forgot; it's Willa's birthday today. So I went by the flower shop to pick up her favourite flowers. I want to make sure that her special day is nothing short of amazing.

"Good morning!" I screamed as I ran into her office to wish her a happy birthday.

Willa and I quickly hit it off as best friends as soon as I started working at the office. We could both bitch about our problems and everyone at the office. Our friendship was a match made in heaven.

"Bitch, you're fucking 27 now, you need Botox!" I joked as she placed the flowers in a vase beside her laptop.

"Bitch, don't even start; at this point, I just need a new face, and you need some new dick." Willa joked back. "So, bitch, tell me about last night! Give me all the tea."

I sat down and took a sip of my coffee. "Last night was the same as every other night. I went over, he made passionate love to me, he exploded his cum inside of me, he told me that I was only his, and then I left."

"The balls this guy has to claim you as his fuck toy while he bangs other bitches." Willa said in my defence.

Willa was not a fan of Ian. She hated the way he treated me, given that a part of our friends with benefits deal was that I was not allowed to fuck with other guys, but he was allowed to fuck other bitches. But I was okay with the 'toxic' arrangement.