"where tf yo clothes at?" kay questioned with a mug on his face which you rolled your eyes to "this my house n ian know y'all niggas was still here" you said as you jogged back upstairs, grabbing a hoodie.

your toes were nicely painted white as you wore a diamond anklet around your ankle along with sum slides. you slid the tan essentials hoodie over your head as you fixed your hair and went back downstairs.

"dats more like it" yagi said and you mugged him "fuck out my face" you said, as you stopped in your tracks seeing an unknown female come walk-in out your kitchen which had you about to go tf off.

"who bitch is dis?" you said as you closed your eyes and took a deep breath "ian no bitch tf" the girl said and you nodded before opening your eyes and walking to her, snatching your pack of gushers out her hand.

"you got me fucked up, don't touch my shit, don't even sit on my couch, yk what, matter a fact go stand yo ass outside, ion want you touching my floor" you said while camrin, khia, jenn, n dougz were dying of laughter.

"bruh why is you bein rude" yagi laughed "cause it's a stranger in my house n y'all just sitting here like it's nothin" you said "and bitch ion like how you walk-in around dis mf half naked around my nigga" she said, poppin her neck.

"who yo nigga?" you questioned "nasir" she said "well nasir tell yo steve harvey lookin ass bitch to gtfo along wit you" you said "the amount of disrespect" blu said while holding his stomach, trynna catch his breath.

"all y'all got me fucked up, y'all may leave" you said while shaking your head "me n my man goin home" khia said as her n dougie stood up "k, text me" you said and she nodded as they left.

"we all rode in separate cars so.." tata said "ion got a problem wit you tata, you my heart but nas ima need you to carry shawty girl up outta here" you said, looking at nas.

"mmcht dat ain't even my jaint she just on my body" he hugged as he stood up and walked out with her following him and the rest of dem also left as kay stayed on your couch.

"go wit yo frens" you said as you poured sum cran-pineapple into your cup as you stood in the kitchen "im good" he said as he stood up n walked into the kitchen "yo ass don't know how to follow simple instructions" you said while shaking your head.

"why you keep complaining ma?" he asked and you looked at him as you leaned against the counter "yk it's crazy how your in a whole relationship but you choose to keep trynna fuck on me" you said.

"who told you i was in a relationship?" he questioned "you dh" you said "i don't recall, she was a smooch and i been broke up wit her" he said and you rolled your eyes "lies" you said and he laughed.

"why you won't give me another chance?" he questioned "bffr, your a man whore" you said and he laughed "dats not nice liyah" he said "well it's true plus we won't even a thing" you said.

"so you not claiming niggas now?" he questioned with his face scrunched up "let's be honest, you only want me for my body and that's not gonna happen" you said and he shook his head and stood straight up.

"nah you mad beautiful, you think i only want you for yo body but i promise you i don't" he said "mhm, wtv you say gappy" you replied "see, now you talkin shit" he said and you laughed.

"say my name rq" he said and you looked at him "which one kevin" you said, sipping your drink "mmcht" he kissed his teeth "kay" you said and he smirked "your disgusting" you laughed.

"oh yea, wassup wit all dem niggas likin you n flirtin?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed "ionk, i guess i'm that fine" you said, hopping on the counter as you looked at him.

"oh wrd?" he said, standing between your legs as he put his hands on your thighs, rubbing on your inner thigh using his thumbs. you placed the cup down and he got closer, pressing his body against yours.

"ionk why you keep trynna fuck but it's gettin old" you laughed and he stared at you with low red eyes which was turning you on but you weren't abt to fuck him that's a big no.

"whattt, stop starin" you said, covering your face only for him to remove both of your hands and place kisses and hickeys on your neck. he knew your weaknesses and that was a problem.

you bit down on your bottom lip to avoid you from moaning but that was soon stopped once he found your sweet spot. you wanted to resist him so bad but you couldn't which disappointed you.

he trailed kisses from your neck to your jaw then to your lips and that's how y'all began to make out as his soft plump lips collided with yours. he tapped the sides of your thighs and you wrapped your arms around his neck as he picked you up and took you upstairs.

he laid you back on your bed, sliding your hoodie off and his along with his shirt. he kissed down your body slowly as he teased you knowing that you were growing impatient as he slid your shorts off and opened your legs.

he kissed on your thighs, slowly making his way up as he was now working on your inner thighs, next kissing your clothed 🐱 "kayy stop teasing" you whined which made him smirk as he slid off your black thong using his teeth.

he kissed phat ma and came back up to your face, kissing you as he used his thumb to make circles on your soaked clit which caused your breath to hitch and you moaned into his mouth making him smirk.

he went down on you and got on his knees as he wrapped his arms around your thighs and ate you realllllllllllll good, he must was one of dem hungry kids on da commercials da way he was eating.

"mmm fuckk" you moaned in pleasure as he tongue fucked you. he used his thumb to rub your yk as he ate you out which was overstimulating you highly but you didn't even warn him that you were abt to cum cause he sensed it and that's when he stopped and got up.

"kayy" you whined as he laughed and kissed your neck and lips "why you keep trynna tease me" you said against his lips which he backed up a little and made eye contact with you.

"if i fuck den you mine" he said and you rolled your eyes "nvm" you said as you were about to bring your hand down to your clit until he pinned your arms down.

"you want me to keep goin?" he asked with a smirk and you nodded "words mami" he said and you closed your eyes "yes kay" you said and he gave you this evil ass look making you regret your decision.

A/N: oh my- im not finishing thatttt😂