For charlotte

"I'm tired of hearing these stupid rumors, Justin! Did you sleep with that girl in the hotel or not?!" I yelled. I know he didn't, but it always helps to be reassured.  

"No baby, I'd never do that to you," he said calmly, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You're the only one for me, Charlotte." 

My cheeks grew warm and I hugged him, inhaling his scent that reminded me of when we first met.

It was the summer of last year, on the beach. I was with my friends playing volleyball when he asked to play. I could not believe THE Justin Bieber wanted to play with everyday people like us. Of course we let him, our hearts were bursting with excitement. He looked at all of us, then stared at me.  

"I wanna be with her," he said, walking next to me. I tried not to squeal as my excitement got to my stomach and butterflies started forming. He sucks at volleyball, but my team won the game. And he won my heart.

Two hours ago I was crying in Justin's arms now I am on my way to Justin's bed. "Justin stop we need to talk" Justin stopped kissing my neck and looked at me dead in the eyes and said, "I am going to show you how much I love you, there's no need to talk for this". 

He kept kissing my neck while walking to closed the door to his bedroom. I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately as we land on his bed. His hands made there way up my shirt and cupping my breast, he then undid my bra and took it off, then his mouth went directly to my right nipple while massaging my left. 

He slowly went down to my stomach until he reached my pants he undid it and threw them somewhere in the room, my panties followed short after. I let out a moan as his tongue went in me and curled ways I never thought it would.  

He kissed me all the way to my lips, "I....love....you." Justin said between kisses. He stood up and took off his pants and boxers, he came back down to me, he looked at me for permission I nodded. He slowly made its way in me, his thrust were slow but passionate as he kissed my lips I realized that we weren't having sex we where making love. Out of that love came a beautiful girl, named Ben Jason Bieber.(picture at side)

I am so sorry it is so late 

I hope you like it even though is really bad