Sleepless Nights

Its currently 6:00 AM and you're cooking Justin breakfast, he deserves that and more for what he did yesterday. When i got home from Uni i walked in to Justin setting the table with candles and rose pedals, i'm still in shock as Justin walks towards me.

"Babe i know that you're stress with finals and everything, go to our bathroom, strip down and relax in the tub. Once you come out the food will be ready." He didn't let me speak by kissing me and walking towards the kitchen. As you walk up the stairs you hear Justin slightly hiss, indicating that he burned himself, you giggle and continue going up the stairs. As you walk close to the bathroom you see that the lights are off and a few candles are lit surrounding the bathtub. You take your clothes off slowly, taking in the scenery. As you sit in the tub you can't help but be amazed by the set up he made, with a smile on your face you get in the tub close your eyes and let all the stress go away as you listen to some slow music.

When you're done rinsing your vanilla scented body was you take the towel from the and wrap it around your now soft skin, you grab the lotion that came with the body wash and head to your bedroom. You put your leg on the end of the bed, you're putting cream down your leg when you feel a presence, you're about to lift your other leg but feel arms wrap around your waist, he starts to kiss your neck you close your eyes enjoying the feeling of his lips on your skin. He grabs the lotion from my hands and starts rubbing my back, after hes done he starts to kiss my back before he turns me around he give me a kiss on the nape of my neck. When he kissed me there all i felt was my clit slightly throbbing. He turns you around and starts kissing down your neck to your breast and taking his time to caress each nipple with his tongue.

All you can do is close your eyes as he kisses every inch of your body. Once he reached your pussy his tongue dove in like it was his first meal in decades. All you feel is his tongue going in and out of your pussy, he begins to suck on your clit and you cant help but squirm indicating that you're getting close to cum. Your a moaning mess when Justin stops. 

"I want to feel your pussy clench around my dick when you cum." You moaned and he took that as a yes, as he takes his pants off you decide to crawl to the top of the bed you moan when you feel Justin smack your ass. Once he pulls his pants and boxers down, you spread your legs open so he can get a view of how wet your pussy is and just for him. He bites his lip, grabs your legs and pulls you to the end of the bed, you're about to grab his dick when he stops you.

"No babe, tonight is all about you." He lays you down but before he enters you he has to tease you, he rubs the tip of his dick up and down your pussy.

 "You love to tease don't you"

" You're so fucking wet baby" He groans before he enters you, you can't help but gasp still surprised about that "full" feeling you always get when he enter you. He starts to thrust slowly at first, you tell him to go faster which he doesn't think twice about. "Babe i'm about to cum." He goes down to kiss you, your moans sounding like muffles, his hand goes down to your pussy wasting no time and robbing you clit. You arch your back and he takes that opportunity to suck on your nipples taking his time with each one. You tried to say something but nothing came out but alot more moans. Justin knew exactly what you meant to say by the way your pussy clenched around his dick, that drove him crazy and he came as well. You both just say there enjoying the feeling of each other.  

"Babe we completely forgot about dinner" 

" What i ate tasted much better then what that food would of" 

You can help but laugh, you feel so sticky so you decide to go get in the shower. Before you get up you kiss Justin and lightly biting his lip being careful not go bite too hard. 

"Where you going sweet cheeks"

"I'm going to shower DADDY, are you coming?" 

Justin ran faster then you've ever seen him run, you couldn't help but laugh as he dragged you along and turning the shower on. We had round after round, barely had any sleep thank god it was Friday and Justin had off the next day.

******************************************************************

What do you guys think, i feel like its better then the other ones... DADDY KINK ANYONE??? no? just me? ok...

HAPPY NEW YEARS even tho is late is currently 1/2/17 11:59... but hey! late is better then never. i hope you guys had a save new years