7. Siya

I woke up at 11:30 and fresh n up.

I wore a simple white dress and made my way downstair to find mom.

She was in kitchen making something simple for dadu to eat.

I asked her if she needed help for which she denied and asked me to have something.

I did not want to but have to eat something to maintain my energy and I have to take care of dadu. most importantly mumma will not let me step out of house if did not eat.

so, I ate some cornflakes with milk. and mumma asked me to take lunch for dadu.

 and mumma asked me to take lunch for dadu

I entered dadu's ward and feed him lunch. He was behaving like kid to eat medicines.

Siya- ''dadu eat medicine''

dadu- '' NO, I don't want to''

siya- '' dadu please''

dadu- '' okay, but only if you fulfill my wish''

siya- '' apko kabhi mana kiya hai kya '' [ did I have ever say no to you''

dadu- '' you promise, you can't back out now''

siya- ''okay, pakka wala promise''

I clean the table and help him sit comfortably.

dadu- '' you know my friend have came to meet me''

siya- '' your best friend?''

dadu- ''haan'' [yes]

siya- '' tho unhone kya bola'' [okay, what did he say?]

dadu- '' He was asking about my health and wanted to fulfill our promise that we made''

siya- '' which promise?''

dadu- '' to become family from friends''. we wanted to marry our kids but you know we both had boys so, that was not possible. later we decided to make our grandkids marry.

siya- ''tho'' [so]

dadu- so you know he had a grandaughter and I thaught to make shivansh marry to her but both of them love another person. so we didn't tell them. but now I want you to marry his grandson. He is a nice boy. I have seen him grow up and you both don't have anyone in your lifes.

I was shocked and did not know how to reply. 

He continued, Ladoo I don't want to force you. It's you life think about it and then tell.

Okay dadu. I am going home now.

okay baccha, please tell me about your decision till morning. Atleast meet him ,decision is yours only. everything will happen according to your wish.

.

.

.

I don't know how I reached home and did not want to talk to anyone now. I locked my room's door and sat near window, thinking about dadu's words.

I always wanted to have relation like dadu and dadi.

They had an  arrange marriage. I just admire there love. and I don't like anyone.

Milne mai kya harz hai.[what's the loss in meeting him. He is dadu's friends grandson.

[THINKING ABOUT ALL THIS SHE SLEPT]

------------------

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

THANKS