5. Siya

I reached our adda[our hangout place] and there they are my Friends. They both see me and came running towards me to hug me. we were relive our moments of friendship. [just like the video above].

we sat chat and ordered our favourite

we sat chat and ordered our favourite .

you know I have a sweet tooth, so waffles with ice-cream and some chocolate toppings are heaven😋

and just like that we spend our time with each other.

when I was on my way to home my cutipie , Suhani called me...

[su- suhani , si- siya]

Su - bua app kaha ho? [ Where are you aunt?]

Si- raste mai hun. 15 min mai ghar pahuchungi. [ In 15 min I will reached home]

Su- bhua, app mere liye chocolate ice cream la sakte ho kya? please. [ Aunt can you please bring chocolate ice cream for me]

Si- okay, baccha mai le aungi. [ OKAY, I will] 

Su- yay! thankyou bhua. love u bahut sarra 😊😍 [ Thankyou love you so much]

Si- byee. love u 2😘💕

After 5 min I saw a ice cream parlor and choose different flavors for everyone. and ofcourse chocolate flavor for cutipie.

As I open the gate after paying for ice-cream I collide with a young girl and boy. They were fighting for the flavor of ice cream. I guess they are siblings by the way they are teasing each other. so cute. kash mere bhi koi chote bhai ya behen hote.[ I wish I also have younger brother or sister]

[SIYA COLLIDE WITH ANSH AND AVNI]

Ansh & Avni both together- sorry

Siya- it's okay.

I made my way out and I saw a guy leaning against his car and talking on phone. He is so handsome . I thought what are you thinking siya [siya tu ye kya soch rahi hai] and return home.

 I thought what are you thinking siya [siya tu ye kya soch rahi hai] and return home

[ Adi leaning against car]

When I reached home , I saw my whole family waiting for me and Suhani run towards me and ask Bua ice-cream [ she was waiting for me or ice-cream?]

We all sat and talked. suddenly I saw dadu holding is chest as if he was in pain and he collapsed 😧😱. I was standing as a statue don't know what to do?

Mom came and asked what happen and following my sight she saw the horrified scene.

She asked me to call everyone and we took dadu to hospital.

He was taken to ICU. Doctors and nurses are running here and there.

I don't know what to do? I feel like crying but have to stay strong for my family.

.

.

.

After 9 hours the gates open and doctor came. We all rushed towards him and asked, ''how is dadu? papa?''

For which he replied, ''He is out of danger but make him happy and relax.''

''can we meet him''

''yes, we will shift him in Normal ward''

'' Thanks doctor''

we all go to meet him. He was sleeping due to anesthesia. I asked mom and dad to fresh n up and eat breakfast. Bhaiya and bhabhi took suhani home as she was crying and it is not good for her to stay at hospital.

 After everyone left, I took dadu's hand and sit beside him. Doctor asked me to go outside as he have to do checkup.

I sat at bench and my tears started flowing as I was alone.

When I wiped my tears and saw a hankerchief and waterbottle beside me. I didn't see his face but it was given by a man which I am  thankful for.

The letter A was written in hankerchief and I kept it in my pocket and saw bhai coming.

He told me to go home and rest. I tried to denied but he says dadu will not be happy to see me like this - red and swollen eyes and birdnest hair and messy outfit.

so, I make my way towards home and slept. 

------------------------

please vote, comment and share.

Thanks