6. Adi

We reached our destination. Ansh and Avni rush towards ice-cream parlor discussing about which flavor they want.

As I was going inside after parking I got a call. I leaned against my car answering it.

My secretary called to inform me that he won't be able to come office for few days as he has to stay at hospital with his mother.

''OKAY, you rest and don't take tension''

''Thankyou boss''

and the call ended.

I later called the hospital director,

''hello sir, everything okay? do you need anything?'', he asked.

''Yes, everything is good. I want you to make sure that my secretary Arun Sharma's mother is admitted. she should get best treatment. shift her to VIP ward''

''okay sir''

As I was talking, I noticed the same bike girl coming out.

[ adi's heart was thinking ....like in above video]

we ate and go home to sleep as it was getting late.

.

.

.

next morning...

It was morning, Dadaji asked me to give him lift till hospital as he was  going to meet his friend who was admitted.

I said dadaji you don't need to ask, just say and it will be done.

mai tho waise bhi jane wala tha. kuch papers sign karna tha aur arun ki mom ko bhi visit kar leta.[ I was going to hospital only as I had to sign on some documents and will visit arun's mother]

Dada ji and I made our way towards Vip ward and he go to visit his friend and I saw the same bike girl crying sitting on a bench.

Don't know but I felf heartace. maybe her relative is admitted. I made my way towards her after buying a water bottle seeing her hiccups and sat beside her.

I offered her water, she accepted but didn't see my face. I also offered her my hankerchef.

later I left her alone.

Dadaji said he will come after some time as his friend was sleeping and he want to sit near him.

I said, okay dadaji but please call me if want something.

I also informed hospital director about same and left to office as I had a meeting.

.

.

.

At evening dadaji called and told me to come home early as he want to talk something important at dinner time.

so I finished my work early as I don't say no to my dadaji. I trust his decisions and believe whatever he decides will be best for us.

--------------------------

what will be the important talk?

any guess?

please vote ,comment and share. 

Thanks