𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝔡𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔰.

days pass, and I finally got a dorm. I was eager to decorate it, putting the painting dad gave me on the wall by my bed.

I smiled at my almost completed room, my desk filled with notebooks, pencils, and other supplies as well as my laptop.

I decorated my new room when I heard my ring tone from across the room. amy was calling.

I smiled at my phone, walking towards it and answering the call. "y/nnnnn!" amy exclaimed, "how's the move so far? bro I fucking miss having you here"

I chuckled at her multiple questions "its...pretty good, I got accepted into u.a!"

I heard an audible gasp from my best friend. "no. WAY! that is AMAZING!!" she beamed.

"you got a dorm yet?" she asked. "decorating it as we speak"

she gasped again, damn, she really is dramatic. "VIDEO CALL ME!!" she exclaimed, hanging up on me.

I moved the phone from my ear, rolling my eyes when I saw a video call request from amy.

"I thought you wanted me to call you?" I raised my eyebrow, seeing amy roll her eyes and look at the room behind me.

"the rumors were true!" she exclaimed "the rooms are huge!!" I laughed at her enthusiasm. "I know, I was suppried!"

she chuckled "it's so boring here, white boys trying to hit on me constantly" she rolled her eyes "ion even think they know I'm gay"

i laughed "damn, they got no chance"

she sighed, "foreal tho y/n, I really do miss you" she smiled at me. "i miss our goofy sleepovers bruh, when the scrawny white boys would hit on us together....now they only got me" she scrunched up her face at the thought.

i laughed at her "you right, i'll be back, promise,"

she raised her eyebrow at me "is miss y/n making a promise ?? atl has changed you" she joked. "whateverrr"

"you got a call from your mom?" she asked, i plopped down on my bed. "yeah, couple of weeks ago, i think, begging me to come back or some shit."

"you spoke to jason?" i rolled my eyes at that question "no, and if he called, I woulda blocked his ass. speaking of which -"

i went to my contacts, went to his phone number, and blocked him. "-just did"

me and amy talked for a good while, mostly hating on jason and amy talking smack about him.

we laughed and laughed till we both eventually fell asleep on call.

i got ready to go to my first class, grabbing my blouse and buttoning it up. i heard a loud knock on my door, sighing as i finished fixing my self, patting down the wrinkles in my skirt.

"yes?- oh." i opened my dorm door to be met by katsuki, who crossed his arms and glared at me.

"you're late. first period ended an hour ago." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. my heart skipped a beat, and i panicked "what ?! it's 8:00-" i looked at my alarm, 10:37.

"10:37 !? i missed half of the school day!" i exclaimed, running towards the other side of the dorm to grab my bag and stuffed my textbooks in it.

"raccon eyes texted you, but you didn't answer." he moved away from the door frame "lunch is almost over, don't be late." he emphasized the last bit, whispering a quiet "idiot" ad he walked out of my dorm.

i rolled my eyes, looking back at the bag infront of me and rushed out of the door.

the school day- or should i say the rest of it, ended fairly quickly. i managed to catch up with my dad, who didn't seem very happy.

"why were you late for you're first period??" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me as he sized his coffee.

"im sorry dad, i slept in late." he nodded his head a bit "you know better, you coming home for the weekned?"

i forgot that we were allowed to go home for the weekend, since all of our tests and classes were up to par.

"i think i might" i smiled. he smiled back at me, patting my head "see you at home then, love you kid"

"love you too dad" i walked away from my father, fixing my hair as I walked down the hallway.

my curly hair has not been on my side this week. deadass gonna lock it, i swear. another stressful problem i don't need...