𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔬𝔶.

the next day, me and amy went and explored atlanta a bit more. we went to a park called piedmont park, which was super fun. there were scooters that amy begged me try riding with her.

then we went to the mall. amy was astonished and all the Twilight merch they had, and she was eyeing the Jacob shirt they had.

"you fucking simp" I said rolling my eyes. "girl don't hate because ain't nobody simpin' for you except that old pervert man that's been staring at your ass for the past 10 minutes." she chuckled, motioning me to look at the man behind me.

as he saw my head turn to look at me, he looked away and acted as if nothing happened. i was confused, but shrugged it off as if it was nothing.

i wanted to go to another tee shirt store, and amy wanted to go to victoria secret, so we told each other to meet up at the plaza at 11:00 am. i walked into the store and looked around for a bit, until i saw someone staring at me in the corner of my eye.

it was the old man again. i rolled my eyes and kept looking at more tee shirts. it was pretty obvious this dude was staring at me. following me.

that's when the concern hit me. I was alone at that present moment, no one I knew was in that shop with me, which made me an easy target.

there was only but a few people here. me, the creepy old dude, a woman, her husband and their child, and a blond boy with spikey hair. he didn't look not much then the same age as me.

he was leaning on on of the shelf, looking to be on his phone, presumably texting someone.

i walked up to the blond boy and wrapped my arms around his waist. "hey babe!" i said. he turned around and looked at me confused.

"what the hell-" i shushed him and whispered in his ear "there is an old man following me, have a plan, please help me..." i spoke. he looked at me, rolled his eyes, and nodded.

katsuki would rather be in any other situation than this, his day was already shitty enough. he had previously argued with his mother, mitsuki, over the same stuff as usual. So, he went to the store to let out some steam and have something to do.

then he came across you and got into a crazy predicament that he wishes he wasn't in. he had no other choice but to play along.

"hey!" he said, faking a smile as his arms wrapped around your waist. "what did you get?" I asked, highly uncomfortable at the situation since I didn't know this guy and he didn't seem to be in a good mood. "oh, just looking around" he fake smiled.

katsuki glanced over at the man and saw his annoyed expression. "is there anything wrong, sir?" I spoke, smiling an innocent smile at the older man.

the man looked at me, and then at katsuki before leaving the store without saying a word. katsuki let go of my waist and pushed me out of the way. "hey-" "nope," he cut me off

"but I didn't even-" "I said no" he cut me off again.

"well, can I at least get your name?" i asked, making him stop walking and turn around to face me. "and why would you need that?" he answered annoyingly. i started to get annoyed with the blond boy as well.

he didn't have to help me with that pervert older man; he could have just been an asshole and pretended he didn't know me. but he helped me, so the least he could fucking do is tell you his name.

he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "the names katsuki bakugo, you?" i smiled at my mini victory. "Y/N, Y/N aizawa" his eyes widened when he heard your full name. "your last name is...aizawa?" he asked, i nodded.

"are you related to shota aizawa?"

"yeah, why?"

"is he your dad?"

"what is this, an interrogation?" i questioned.

"you're the one that wanted to ask questions in the first place," katsuki snarled (bro's a dog fr)

i rolled my eyes at him as he smirked. "he's my teacher, he talks about you a lot, but I never thought I would meet you, especially in this situation."

i smiled when he said my dad talks about you a lot. i was about to say something when i heard my phone ring.

* INCOMING CALL FROM: 𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥*🕺🏻*𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧* (💀)

"hey, Y/N, you know we were supposed to meet up at the lobby two hours ago??" amy asked. "shit! i forgot; i'm sorry, amy, on my way now" "it's okay, i can wait-" i hung up on her and grabbed my things to leave, bakugo doing the same and walking the other way. "oh! Bakugo!" he stopped walking and turned around, annoyed.

"i hope I get to see you again," i said, smiling. katsuki rolled his eyes. "I hope not," he murmured, walking away. "well...okay then.." i whispered, walking in the other direction.

authors note !?

Slay.