" No wonder his charisma is on another level! He pulls women like magnet "

Taehyung nods as they watched Y/N and Rose having good time with Seokjin.

" At least our girls are enjoying"

Jimin nods as a small smile forms on his face.

Soon Jimin got involved with Petal, he was chopping and feeding her  fruit slices  as Taehyung admired his caring friend.

Just then Jimin's attention diverted towards  Rose who was leaning on Jin and whispering something in his ear and  they broke into laugh. That's it! Jimin walks towards Rose and pulls Rose towards him with a fake smile.

" Sorry to disturb you guys but i want my Rose back. Got  something important!"

He intertwined their fingers and pulls her away, once again taking seat beside Petal who was trying to control her laugh so bad. Jimin shoves another piece of sliced apple in her mouth and then turns towards Rose feeding her another slice.

" Mean! "

Rose whispers but  as Jimin glared she gives a nervous smile.

Taehyung laughs out loud

" Someone called me Jealous freak few minutes back!"

Jimin rolls his eyes.

" I love to tease Jimin with Rose sometimes. We both enjoy this time a lot. "

Seokjin chuckles as Y/N shakes her head chuckling too.

" Wanna try it with Taehyung? You will enjoy too! "

Y/N gives him a mischievous smile and nods slowly.

They both looks at Taehyung who was already looking at y/n but he looks away quickly.

Y/N holds Jin's arm and laughs with him. Then Seokjin whispers something in her ears, they try a lot to make him jealous but Taehyung doesn't responds.

" Your husband is no fun y/n "

Y/N nods chuckling.

" What is this place Taehyung? It's so beautiful?"

"It's amongst one of my favourite places ."

They both were standing near Taehyung's wodden house situated deep in forest. Taehyung oftenly visited this place to clear his mind.

Taehyung back hugs her as calm night breeze was calming down them. Y/N's mouth was opened wide on seeing the view in front of her, beautiful night stars above her head. She holds  Taehyung's hands which were on her waist and leans back on him.

" They are so beautiful Tae!"

" Not more than my wifey!"

She blushed.

Taehyung shoves his head in the crook of her neck and inhales as her eyes flutter close at the new sensation. Taehyung pecks her neck as her breath hitched.

He softly pecked her shoulder several times. She turns around in his embrace and curls her arms around his neck.

He bends down a little and attaches his lips on hers kissing her softly but soon it turned hot and passionate as her toes curled. He breaks the kiss and whispered near her lips.

" I hated it when he was so close to you today! But then you were happy so who am I to stop you!"

" Oh Tae!"

Y/N's heart warms and melts as her eyes glistened with guilt and love for him. She cups his cheeks and caresses his cheekbones with thumbs.

" I am yours and you are mine and that's the ultimate truth no matter what the  situation is . I am yours to love. I will always stay yours Tae!"

Taehyung smiles as he hugs her.

Y/N breaks the hug and bites her lower lip. She takes a look of him from head to toe. She holds his collars and pulls him closer to her. She whispers near his lips

" Now Mr Kim! You will follow me! "

She holds his wrist and pulls him inside their house.

She locks the door behind them and pushed him on bed. Taehyung chuckles at her boldness.

His aura changed as he  holds her wrist and pulls her on his lap. she gasps in shock coming face to face with him. All her confidence washed away quickly.

" What? Cat got your tongue babe?"

There was a moment of silence then he smiled and chuckles. Y/N hits his chest playfully and huffs in relief.

" Love you wifey!"

" Love you too Tae!"

She cups his face and bringing  him close locking their lips in kiss. He slowly placed her on bed and hovers above her holding the hem of her dress.

She nods smiling giving him the permission to make love to her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Part will be a bit 🌚