As soon as these words came out, Yue Fei, who had lowered his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking, suddenly raised his head and raised the corners of his mouth: "If I breach the contract, will you hold me accountable?"

Gu Wei was stunned for a moment, thinking that Yue Fei wanted to terminate the contract, and then said after a moment of silence: "No, you...No matter what choice you make, I will accept it."

Hearing this, Yue Fei raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Even if I want to terminate the agreement, divorce you?"

Gu Wei's forehead nerve twitched: "Of course."

Yue Fei's eyes flowed between him and the agreement, and in the end, it fell on the agreement.

"Do you really like me?" Yue Fei asked him.

Gu Wei: "Yeah."

Yue Fei: "Then, I choose to terminate all agreements between us."

"all?"

"Yes, all."

Gu Wei nodded: "I understand."

Yue Fei looked at him and tilted his head: "Do you really understand?"

Gu Wei and him looked at each other for a moment, and the corners of their mouths that had originally formed a straight line, gently aroused: "Really understand."

Throughout the night, Tang Yue stared at his cell phone, for fear of missing any call from Gu Wei. If Yue Fei and Gu Wei had a fight, they would have more things to do.

However, all night, his cell phone did not ring.

I thought it would be a night of flying dogs, so I turned the page calmly.

In the early morning of the next day, Tang Yue finally received a call, but Gu Wei told him to go to Nanwan Xiang County to pick up people.

On the other side, Qiao Si received an order to send Yue Fei away from Nanwan Xiang County.

As soon as she received the task, Qiao Si immediately called Tang Yue to consult with Tang Yue about what happened last night.

Tang Yue and Qiao Si talked about each other, thinking that the two had fallen apart, but they could only go to Nanwan Xiang County to pick up people in fright.

When Tang Yue arrived, Qiao Si had already picked up Yue Fei.

When his boss got into the car, Tang Yue cautiously asked, "Ms. Gu, where are we going?"

Gu Wei: "Buy a house."

Tang Yue: "?"

Gu Wei had already contacted someone about buying a house in advance. After Tang Yue took him to the destination, both parties did not say a word of nonsense. They went through the change registration on the spot, paying the money in one hand and the house in the other.

After coming out of the service center, Tang Yue was still out of condition.

Gu Wei took out the sunglasses on his collar and put on them, and said to Tang Yue: "Send me to the company first, and then you arrange someone to clean up the house in the afternoon. I will move in at night."

"..." Tang Yue was already shocked and numb at the moment, and just nodded to lead, "Yes, I know."

...

I just bought a house in the morning and move in at night? !

Tang Yue rushed to the address of the new house while contacting the professional team.

For the first time since joining, the urge to leave was generated.

Hurry up, and coordinate the parties to arrange the new house halfway. Tang Yue panted lightly, leaning against the door, staring at the master changing the lock and changing the password.