Things happened too fast, Yue Fei reacted, took a step back, and slapped his hand away.

Although he didn't touch it, Lu Lin still saw the familiar gland on the back of Yue Fei's neck.

"It's really an omega."

In an instant, all the pride in the boy's eyes collapsed.

What because he is an omega, what can't stand the omega pheromone... it is just a lie! The third brother didn't choose him, but he didn't like him.

As tears from the broken thread came out from the corner of his eyes, Lu Lin felt bitter and hateful in his heart, and his eyes looked at Yue Fei with deep incomprehension and jealousy.

Why is he?

With tearful eyes locked on Yue Fei, Lu Lin moved forward two steps, getting closer to Yue Fei, muttering unwillingly in his mouth: "Why are you?"

Yue Fei tightened her lips lightly. It was a cruel thing that people who liked him didn't like him.

As he approached, Yue Fei kept backing away, while scanning the hall, subconsciously searching for Gu Wei's figure.

Gu Wei was still talking to the man with her back to him, but the woman beside the man noticed his eyes and smiled at him.

But soon, she noticed what was wrong with Yue Fei's situation and frowned slightly.

Yue Fei was about to let her call Gu Wei, but Lu Lin suddenly stretched out his hand and pushed himself.

Unexpectedly, Lu Lin would do something to himself on such occasions. Unsuspectingly, he staggered two steps, kicked his heel into the flowerpot, lost his balance, and fell back.

In desperation, Yue Fei stretched out his hand to hold Lu Linyi's corner, trying to balance his body.

However, Lu Lin hadn't stood firm because of too much force. When Yue Fei pulled him like this, he fell straight forward and fell together with Yue Fei.

"Oh my God--"

Vaguely, Yue Fei heard the exclamation from the hall, but soon he couldn't hear anything.

With a boom, the two fell into the lake one after another.

Yue Fei choked the water, struggling to remember that he could swim, and hurriedly wanted to hold his breath, and swam ashore on his own, but found that his legs and feet couldn't get any strength at all. The inability to borrow the lake water wrapped him, cold and suffocating, Yue Fei slowly gave up the struggle.

At this moment, he still had the thought to analyze what Lu Lin had just said.

Gu Wei married him to inherit the Gu family, not love at first sight.

This way everything makes sense, why Gu Wei married him and love at first sight is too romantic, Yue Fei still didn't believe that such a romantic thing would happen to him.

So, does he know before the amnesia?

Soon, water splashed in all directions not far away, and something seemed to be smashed down.

Yue Fei only felt his arms tighten, and someone pulled him into his arms, hugged him tightly, and led him out of the lake.

Air, refill the chest and lungs.

Cough cough cough cough cough ——

"Xiao Fei?"

Yue Fei coughed embarrassedly, opened his eyes, and saw the expression of Gu Wei's mouth curling into a straight line.