The soft lips were pressed against the hot skin, and the big, well-knotted hands climbed up the slightly convex spine on the omega's thin back, locking the person firmly in his arms.

Gu Wei opened his mouth and said in a low voice: "The mark is almost out of sight, bite it again, okay?"

Hearing this, the more Fei lowered his head uncomfortably: "No."

Gu Wei chuckled lightly and kissed him lightly on the neck: "Can you?"

Yue Fei felt that he was a bit annoying, and it was not that he hadn't bitten before, so he kept asking.

"No."

He wanted to see, he said no, would he not bite?

Unexpectedly, Gu Wei really did not play the cards according to common sense. After hearing him say no for the second time, he stepped back and sat up straight.

"Okay, respect your opinion." Gu Wei stretched out his hand, picked up Yue Fei who was sitting on him, and put it on the bed beside him, "I'll take a shower first."

Seeing him turning sharply and walking towards the bathroom, Yue Fei stretched out his hand to cover the hot skin behind his neck, and was speechless for a moment.

What's up? Is it such a gentleman?

...

After taking a shower, Gu Wei came out of the bathroom and unexpectedly found that the bedroom lights had been dimmed. Only a few spotlights in the corner were still on.

Two steps forward, the big bed blocked by a partition appeared in front of him. Yue Fei was lying on the bed with his hair slightly wet. Obviously, when Gu Wei had just taken a bath, he also went to the second bedroom to take a bath.

Seeing the scenery on the bed, Gu Wei paused.

After the partition, slender and white legs were placed on the dark bed sheet, and the bathrobe was loose, which could only cover the key parts. The collar that slipped down was a gland with red marks...

Temptation, straightforward temptation.

Cursing the corners of his mouth and putting down the hand that was wiping the wet hair, Gu Wei walked to the bed and put his towel on Yue Fei's head.

"Dry your hair before going to sleep."

Lying on the bed stiffened, Yue Fei pulled down the towel and raised his eyes to look at Gu Wei. Under what circumstances would he not jump on him like this?

Gu Wei pinched his face: "You sleep, I will blow for you."

The towel was removed, and Gu Wei took the hair dryer from the cabinet and sat on the edge of the bed, blowing Yue Fei's hair, as if he didn't notice anything wrong.

Yue Fei buried her breath on the pillow, not wanting to talk to Gu Wei.

Is he too vague?

In the warm wind, Yue Fei felt his head heavier and heavier and drowsy.

Just go to sleep, so be it, the back of the neck doesn't seem to be that hot anymore.

Thinking of this, Yue Fei closed his eyes and was about to go to bed when the sound of the hair dryer in his ear suddenly stopped.

Finished? Then go to sleep.

When he was getting ready to go to bed, he only felt light. He was picked up from behind and turned over when he was lying on the bed.

Yue Fei became sober in an instant, staring roundly at Gu Wei, who was holding his hands on his face and looking at him condescendingly.

"What are you doing?"