"What you just said, and amnesia again, what do you mean?" Yue Fei asked with good memory.

Gu Wei paused: "Because of the accident a few days ago, you lost your memory once after you woke up."

"Then why would I..." Yue Fei used his other hand well and pointed to his wrapped wrist.

Following Yue Fei's fingers and looking at the scarred wrist, a trace of pain flashed through Gu Wei's eyes.

"I do not know."

Gu Wei chose to conceal it, even if there is only a slight possibility, if Yue Fei can't accept that he is an omega, then he will always keep it from him.

Seeing that the original owner committed suicide made Gu Wei feel painful, Yue Fei's heart twitched.

It's strange, why does he feel sad when he sees him sad?

Or, is this the mood of the original owner?

Pressing the heart, Yue Fei comforted Gu Wei and said, "Don't be sad, I'm fine now."

But as soon as the words were spoken, Yue Fei suddenly felt guilty. He is not the one Gu Wei really likes now.

However, no matter how awkward the situation was, Yue Fei bit his scalp and held it down, asking if he didn't know anything, forgetting it, and asking it again was a headache and needed a rest.

In order to help him recover his memory, during the time he was recuperating in the hospital these days, Gu Wei took turns to let him video with the Yue family and the Gu family. In the middle, the Yue family interrupted and asked when Gu Wei could go to the hospital to visit people. I refused because of the need to rest.

On this day, Yue Fei's cell phone suddenly rang, and Gu Wei was beside him, and Yue Fei asked Gu Wei to pick it up for him.

Gu Wei accepted the call he handed over in good faith.

"Hello Mr. Gu, this is the Asteroid Discovery Association. The relevant procedures for the asteroid naming rights you bid on our side at the beginning of the month have been completed. According to your previous intentions, the documents will be delivered by special delivery today, please Pay attention to check."

Mr. Gu? Asteroid naming rights?

Gu Wei had no idea when Yue Fei made this thing. It sounds like he bought it in his own name.

Yue Fei naturally heard Gu Wei's handsfree.

After he hung up, Yue Fei asked puzzledly: "Did you call my cell phone to find you?"

Fortunately, he did not answer.

Gu Wei looked at him, but didn't speak for a while.

Slender fingers ran across his cheeks, Yue Fei raised his face to look at him, and suddenly his chin was pinched.

Then, a rough kiss fell.

!

It was too sudden.

With both hands clinging to the big hands pinching his chin, compared with Gu Wei, Yue Fei's strength at the moment is almost negligible.

Intertwined lips and teeth, unfamiliar touch... Yue Fei thought he would be very repulsive, but subconsciously took it passively, as if... and didn't feel very annoying.

After a moment, Gu Wei released his hand, and Yue Fei panted lightly, leaning back on the pillow.

"Do you know what you are doing?" Yue Fei raised his hand, rubbing the back of his hand against his reddish lips.