"I don't know i personally feel as though if you have 808s on a beat it makes the song go harder." India said smiling leaning back in her chair. We were having a small debate about whether or not 808s should be in every beat. You can never go wrong with a 808 on a beat but..

"I agree but not every beat needs an 808." I pointed out making her shake her head in agreement then rolling her eyes. I chuckled at her antics , she was really down to earth and just an all around coo' female. I liked her vibe even though she is very shy i learned that she has social anxiety meaning she doesn't like big crowds and mostly stays to herself but she's also a little bit of a fire cracker.

"Okay so how about I put this 808 on a-."

"No" I say before she can finish and she laughed.

"How am I supposed to do my job if you won't give me a chance." She said pouting looking at me with her thick lashes.

"No I must resist.. stop.. I won't let you win.." I covered my eyes pretending like I'm being attacked by the pout on her face. she laughed grabbing my hands from my face. "Look I'll make three new beats with 808s running through and tell me what you think." She softly said smiling at me. I couldn't resist the innocent look on her face.

"Okay"

"Yayyy." She yelled doing a happy dance and quickly got to working on the beat. Such a cute little nerd. I sat back in my chair and watched her work and was amazed at her work ethic. She was locked in , her facial expression reminded me of a mean kitty cat. It took almost 30-35 minutes for her to cook up these beats.

"Okay tell me what you think" she said nervously biting her lip, I subconsciously reached forward with my right hand and pulled her lip gently releasing it.

"That's a bad habit of yours." I commented before putting on the headphones pressing play on the first beat completely missing the blush on India's face.

My head was bobbing back and forth as I listened to the beat. I already knew half way in that I wanted the beat for myself. I looked at her and held my thumb up quickly pressing pause "Damn girl you got a gift from god , man your really talented where have you been hiding underneath a rock." I told her while praising her engineering skills. She deserves it because this beat was fire and if that's how she's coming then I know the other two beats gotta be fire as well.

"So that means you like the beat." She said shyly covering half of her face. See just based off of her reaction let's me know what type of person she is. With the type of beats that she make she should be way up in the industry that's how good it sounds.

"Yesss I love the beat.. I just really want to know why aren't you famous" I asked genuinely curious.

"I love producing music it's my number one passion in life I don't want the fame as long as I can make good money and keep my peace in the process I'm fine right where I am." She said humbly making me respect her even more. She's such a dope person we exchanged numbers now that she's going to be producing beats for me. She caught me off guard by taking a picture of me while i was listening to more of her beats so we also followed each other back on instagram.

I took out my phone and started taking pictures of her as payback and she was not having it. "Oh you can take pictures of me but I can't take none of you" I laughed easily pulling my phone out of arms reach as she attempted to take it out of my hand.

"No I look a mess right now" she laughed while reaching for the phone.

"A mess? Man I would love to see what you look like on a good day because you look beautiful to me." I respectfully complimented her because there is nothing I hate more than when a pretty ass female tries to downplay herself. Seriously if you pretty and you know it pop your shit on a good and bad day.

"Thank you.." She blushed.

I laughed. "It's really no problem and just for that I got something for you." I mischievously said logging into instagram posting the off guard pictures of her on my page.

" I mischievously said logging into instagram posting the off guard pictures of her on my page

Flau'jae: she a real sour patch kid🤍 @\IndiaLove

Comments:
@\fanlove4: harpo who dis woman👀

@\alexismorris45: ouuuu😮‍💨❤️

@\weluvbig4: she's so pretty 😍

@\angelreese10: oh