Chapter 4

Flau'jae's POV

Today I have a surprise for my queen her birthday is next week so I have a couple of surprises set up for her. My baby had a long night, I had every intention to show her how much she means to me but she gave out on me during the first round. I couldn't blame her she's in my bed snoring her life away.

I'm driving to this flower bouquet shop that I found on instagram. They have some of the best elegant flower bundles I've ever seen. I parked the car and walked into the shop and was greeted with the smell of fresh flowers. The receptionist greeted me and showed me their flower arrangements. I looked through the pamphlets and saw this beautiful pink and red rose bouquet.

"This one is perfect." I said to the lady behind the counter and told her what date I needed it delivered and left to the next spot. I scheduled a early morning massage therapy session for her and called up icebox to deliver her last surprise. After everything was set it was time for me to go home. I stopped by Starbucks to get us some food.

I opened the door to my apartment and seen she was still knocked out. This girl sleeps so hard it makes no sense. I put the food and drinks on my night stand and walked to her side of the bed which was basically the whole bed the way she was sprawled across it. I peppered kisses on her lips and cheeks because that's the only way I know she'll wake up, she's such a big baby I love it.

"Wake up mamas I got you some food." I said hoping that would motivate her to get up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started mumbling something I couldn't make out.

"What." I chuckled.

"Why would you do me like that." She said smiling into my neck.

"Well.. I wanted to do more but somebody blacked out on me." I said laughing hard. She playfully pushed me away from her. "It's not funny I think I saw stars then I don't know what happened after." She said blushing looking satisfied.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't get to dew you." She pouted with her baltimore accent coming out. I got up to get our food and drinks. "It's okay mamas you can dew me next time." I said imitating her accent making her laugh. Handing her the food she sat up and tore into the food like a starved bear.

"Slow down ain't nobody gone steal your food." I chuckled watching her eat wildly.

"I'm.. so.. hungry.. my energy is gone and it's all your fault." She said in between bites.

"Where did you go besides Starbucks you've been gone for a long time." She asked taking a sip of her drink and then drinking some of mines. What's mines is hers to.. I guess. "Unt un this needs more sugar." She said making a stank look. The audacity of her, I thought shaking my head.

"Oh you know I went out and took care of some errands." I said sheepishly eating my food.

"Mmh." She said squinting her eyes at me taking more sips of my drink. For a drink that's nasty she was drinking the hell out of it.

"Yes so are you ready for your birthday." I said trying to switch the subject.

"Yes I can't wait it's going to be so lit. I can't wait." She said smiling thinking about her party and telling me what she's going to wear and who's attending the party. I listened to her tell me more and couldn't help but admire how beautiful she looked, I think she caught on to me staring at her.

"What.. is it something on my face." She said wiping at her faces making me chuckle.

"Yes come here." I said leaning towards her and pretended to get it off but really went in for a kiss that she instantly reciprocated by grabbing my face to giving me better access. "You make me so happy." She mumbled against my lips.