It's not X-mas yet though

I wake up on the couch under the blankets. I don't remember having blankets that night. . .I got up to the sound of people talking. It was my mom's voice from the kitchen. She was talking to jason and Sandra. I was still sitting on the couch listening to them talk. "I had a great time and so did jason. You have such a nice daighter." They talk about me and jason for a while untill they start about the new christmas shop that was opening in town. I walk toward the kitchen. "Hi mom." I hugged her. "Hi sweetie! I heard you behaved yourself." I laugh. "Well, time to go home now." I nod. Still tired we walk toward the front door. "Thankyou for everything Sandra!" My mom says as she walks toward her house. Sandra hugs me. "It was nice having you here " she walks inside. "Don't be sad, you could walk to my house if you miss me." I say in the most sarcastic way. He laughs. "I sure will. . ." There was that shy,polite face again I saw the first time I saw him in class. "Thank you for everything, Jason. . ." He just looks at me for a while. "My pleasure." I walk away. "Shailene!" I stop walking and turn around. It looked like he was about to say something but his expression changed to confused now. "Uh, Merry Christmas. . ." I raise an eyebrow and laugh. "It's not christmas yet though."