Before you start

***This story is not edited so the readers are expected to understand the grammatical errors.***

***This book is fictional.***

The never ending song. . .

By: Zena v @Zenavensu

Meet Shailene Jermiah.
The 16 year old girl who normally goes by shay, lives in Louisiana with her mom (Alison),Little sister (leslie), and older brother (james).
This girl was diagnosed with depression at the age of 12. Even though her life looked perfect, with the good grades, tonnes of friends, happy faces. . .it sure didint feel like it.
Her dad died in a car crash when she was 8. She's always had trouble with that. Since She was little she always played piano with her dad. He taught her how to play. But she never played again ever since her father died. The only moments she hears someone play piano was if she walked by the music room at school.
-I feel like I'm drowning, but everyone around me is breathing. . .
even though her life was perfect, it became boring sometimes since it was always the same routine. Untill someone new moved to her neighbourhood.

-It's the kind of tired sleep can't fix

Meet Jason Wilkinson
Brown hair,round black glasses,always hiding behind his books,never speaking would be the only thing you know about him. . .if you don't talk to him. The 17 year old who never speaks was always alone at school and Shailene of course didn't see him alot because of her busy life and tonnes of friends around her.
Untill they are forced to do a school project together.
What happens after? Wil she ever play again? Smile again? What was the reason for her depression at such a young age?

Follow them on their journey
Laugh at their jokes
Feel sad with them
Happy with them
In love with them
Become them. . .

Enjoy :)

''i will always care for you.''

an inspired quote that i hope no one will tell someone without meaning it.

enjoy the book. . .