Their people are not only in front of the wooden house, but also standing behind the wooden house. At this moment, they are flying, and they are surrounding Bei Baizhi from all directions, and various attacks fall on Bei Baizhi!

"Bang bang bang!"

"Thunder!"

"Roar-"

"God of darkness give me strength, power of darkness!"

There are all kinds of attacks, colorful, and they all hit Bai Zhi!

However…

As if hit in the air, she still stood there, nothing happened.

Everyone: "…"

Barrage:"…"

The Red Boss and the people from the Scorpion Gang fell to the ground, watching Bei Baizhi who was still standing on the spot with alertness, without moving his jacket.

The crowd hummed and discussed—

"Why is she so strong? No response to so many attacks?"

"What the **** is going on? Why doesn't the attack work on her?"

"Impossible! If it doesn't work, it doesn't meet the rules of the hunting world!"

"How long is her blood bar? Did she lose blood in the hit just now?"

Bai Zhi looked at them and frowned slightly: "Blood bar?"

People don't speak.

"You want to know? Then I'll tell you." Bai Zhi raised her eyebrows and moved the hand holding the broom.

Then, blood strips appeared on everyone's head.

The blood bar represents the health value. The longer the blood bar, the higher the health value. Every time you suffer an attack, you must lose some blood.

When the blood of the blood bar is exhausted, it is the time when the life body represented by the blood bar dies.

Most players' health bars are between 20 and 500, and the strength of their strength is reflected in the length of the health bars.

Someone's blood bar almost covers the width of the whole person, half a meter, while someone's blood bar is only the length of a palm.

The health bar was set on the head, and it looked - a little strange.

However, at this moment, no one pays attention to the length of the blood bars of the people around them, and no one is curious about their own.

They raised their heads and looked at Bei Baizhi in disbelief—the blood streak on the head that spanned from the sky to the sky.

The blood bar on the contestant's head is green, and the head of Baizhi is red.

A red blood strip spanned the sky above their heads, and as far as they could see, they could only see a long, unseen red, and they didn't know where the boundary between the two ends extended.

They looked from the farthest east to the farthest west, with their heads rotated one hundred and eighty degrees.

Everyone: "…"

Their mouths were wide open, their heads were raised, and their eyes were dumbfounded.

This…

Is it blood?

Really... eye opening.

The audience was also stupid. After the extreme silence, the barrage exploded—