18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Am the Light of Science and Technology IALST » Chapter 86: The all-powerful female marshal in the Republic of China (18)
I Am the Light of Science and Technology Chapter 86: The all-powerful female marshal in the Republic of China (18)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Is the radio broken?" Walt reached for it.

Legoff watched curiously from the side.

At this time, the sound of "rustling" stopped, and inside, there was a voice that still made them feel very familiar even after half a year—

"Friends from all over the world, hello, I am Ye Baizhi of the Republic of China."

Ye Baizhi!

It's that Ye Baizhi!

The two were stunned, looked at each other, and saw the familiar panic in each other's seriousness.

this woman...

Even if it has been so long, it can still make them so scared, make them so scared!

As if she opened her mouth, as if in front of them.

"She, she, how did her voice come from here?!" Walter stammered, and for a while, he seemed to have lost his ability to think.

Legoff still had two points of reason, and immediately replied: "The radio is made by the Republic of China! Of course she has a way to help us switch channels!"

"That means—she can speak to the world on the radio at any time?!" Walter was startled.

This is a major discovery!

But it must be reported to Her Majesty the Queen immediately!

However, Legoff slapped him and said in a hurried voice: "Shut up first, and listen to what she's talking about!"

On the radio, Ye Baizhi's voice was clear—

"Recently, my country has made TV sets that can watch various videos and live broadcasts, which can greatly enrich the entertainment life of people around the world. In this regard, Ye Baizhi believes that this is an invention that is beneficial to all people in the world,"

so?

Do you think this is beneficial to the existence of all mankind, so you use the radio to advertise and call on everyone to buy it?

The two guessed like this, but the words that came out on the radio greatly exceeded their expectations—

"... Therefore, I will send warships to the capitals of various countries and build large screens in the most prosperous squares as gifts to various countries. Of course, due to the long journey, we also need to bring strategic materials, so our warships The core components and all other materials will be funded by the governments of various countries."

Walter and Legoff looked at each other, and both saw blankness in each other's eyes.

In the language version of the Republic of China, they could only understand half of it, and it took only half a year to learn it.

But later, it was followed by versions in various languages ​​all over the world, and both of them naturally understood, and understood every word.

But just because I understood it, I was stunned.

They seemed to understand every word, but they didn't seem to understand a single word.

Bai Zhi only said this, and at the end, she said lightly—

"The gift has been sent, please accept the gift peacefully by all countries."

Walter: "…"

Legoff: "…"