14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Am the Light of Science and Technology IALST » Chapter 14: Seven Zero Scientists (14)
I Am the Light of Science and Technology Chapter 14: Seven Zero Scientists (14)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Angelica opens-

"Among the three fields of water, land and air in our country, the current development and utilization of deep sea is only..."

She has no literary talent at all!

The speech is even more calm and unwavering, without emotion!

Just a detailed introduction to domestic research on sea, land and air, as well as other countries' research on sea, land and air!

It's all a group of data and comparisons, as well as a lot of scientific research that most people don't understand.

However, everyone subconsciously held their breath and listened to her carefully. Even the teachers took out their notebooks and began to record something.

Halfway through the talk, many other students who entered the school last year, as well as teachers, entered the venue one after another, quietly found a place to squat, took out paper and notebooks, and memorized them while listening.

"The gap seems to be huge, but as long as we find the right direction, we will soon be able to catch up and then surpass. In the future, all the directions mentioned above, as well as the directions not mentioned, are where we can work hard! Beyond Going abroad is a matter of time, and what we have to do is to shorten, shorten, and shorten the time that surpasses them.”

At this point, Bai Zhi said it was over.

Bend down, bow down, and walk without stopping.

This was a short opening speech. She had no literary talent and no emotion in the speech, but it made everyone present flush with excitement and even wanted to shout.

The breakthrough points she mentioned, and the directions for her efforts, made everyone present refreshed.

Some teachers were suddenly enlightened, as if the problems that plagued them suddenly became clear.

Seeing Bai Zhi step down, many students didn't care that the speech was not over yet, and squeezed towards Bai Zhi in an instant, wanting to communicate and ask questions.

However-

Their teacher squeezed in before them!

"Classmate Bai Zhi, what you just said..."

"Classmate Bai Zhi, you just..."

"Classmate Bai Zhi!"

Gu Xinchen was still in shock, beside him...

There's no one left!

The people who were standing with him just now were all crowding towards Bai Zhi at the moment, busy exchanging their views and feelings.

After a long while, Gu Xinchen regained his senses, pursed his lips, looked at Bai Zhi who was surrounded by people with an ugly face, turned and left.

He felt ashamed.

I was also a little nervous in my heart.

- This is the always proud of him, for the first time vaguely aware that some people are not comparable to him.

Obviously, Gu Xinchen couldn't accept this voice.

Principal Zhang was excited.

He can foresee that in the near future, these freshmen who have been inspired by science from the very beginning will, as Bai Zhi said, work desperately and work hard to shorten the catch-up time infinitely!