There are also netizens who followed the two teams and asked curiously: "What happened to this sudden boss? Can anyone explain."

The audience who followed Bai Zhi said: "This is not a simple boss, I suspect it is a big boss, and it is a very powerful boss in the early stage!"

While they were discussing hotly, in the hunting world, the two teams cooperated and began to attack Baizhi!

Even if it is not long after joining the hunting world, there are still many people who are quite good at it, not to mention that these are teams, and there are all kinds of roles.

There is always one who can control her!

Various tricks fell on Bai Zhi from behind, but... nothing happened.

Everyone was surprised.

Bai Zhi still looked at the person blocking the road in front of her and smiled slightly: "Can you let me go? You are blocking my way."

The boss: "..." What the **** is this?

Are magic attacks useless?

Only physical attack?

So, he gave one of the team a look.

The man nodded and threw the necklace around his neck suddenly, a majestic mecha appeared, and he entered the mecha.

The mecha is very huge, and the person only reaches his calf, like a towering giant.

The pupils of the other team shrank and looked at each other with their teammates.

—Fuck! There's a hand behind it!

-Fortunately, it is now available!

In the early stages of Hunting World, mechas were very powerful.

The huge mecha lifted its feet, as if the whole ground was shaking, and the leaves fell all over the ground.

When the body moved, the whole person moved forward, the other leg lifted up to keep up, and the mecha wanted to stand in front of Bai Zhi.

The boss who just blocked the way has already withdrawn in seconds, for fear of being affected.

The behemoth looked really terrifying, and it also carried a shocking deterrence. All those who raised their heads and looked at the mecha looked very alert.

The mecha is so huge and Bai Zhi is so small, he can stomp her into a meat pie with just one foot.

- The two teams of people seem to be able to see the death of this NPC.

However, at this time, Bai Zhi raised her hand.

The broom touched the position where the other foot of the mecha fell, supporting his huge foot.

Because of the broom she raised, the mecha's foot did not fall, and she could only stand on one foot.

Everyone was stunned.

The person who was turning on the armor was also stunned.

He was dazedly pressing his feet, but he couldn't fall down at all!

just a broom? ?

Such a huge mech, such a small broom...

sharp contrast.

While he was hesitating and not knowing what to do next, at the foot, the man who held up his broom to support his feet, looked at the lawn where the soles of his feet were about to fall, and said quietly—