"Bang—" Xuanyuan Han stood up abruptly and smashed the table into ashes.

There is no such thing, there is no such thing!

This was the most humiliating moment after he became the head!

This woman, Sang Baizhi, asked him directly for the site!

If he doesn't give it, she will come to the door in person?

It's knocking on the door!

"unacceptable!"

"This Sang Baizhi is lawless, how can I ask other sects for half of the sect's territory? Isn't this not taking our Changtian Xianmen in the slightest?!"

"Who gave people an excuse..."

"No! We absolutely can't divide our sect to her half. This is the place where Changtian Xianmen has lasted for tens of thousands of years. Sixteen peaks are all developed by great powers. How can they be given to others?"

"We can ask her if she wants something else! This condition must not be agreed!"

Among them, an older Nascent Soul cultivator said quietly—

"We can not give it, what if Sang Baizhi calls over? She can trap tens of thousands of monsters in an instant, but can't she instantly control our entire Changtian Xianmen? At that time, who of you would go up and fight her? At that time, don't say Half of the land, that is, all the land has become theirs!"

The person who was still outraged just now suddenly froze.

They stopped cursing, as if the resentment on their faces had diminished, and they became silent, as if they were measuring.

Xuanyuan Han suddenly looked at the old Yuan Ying cultivator with a sullen face: "Then what do you mean? Are you giving her half of Changtian Xianmen?!"

Seeing him getting angry, the Yuanying cultivator refused to bow his head, but said: "If the head hadn't acted on his own and was confessed by Hei Jiao, we wouldn't be excused by her. Sang Baizhi has strength, but no matter whether it was the right one before. You Nascent Soul Daoist friends, or to the demon cultivator, are still given a chance, and they did not directly put people to death."

Xuanyuan Han stared at him, and the surrounding pressure was terrifying.

The old man was not to be outdone.

All the Jindan cultivators present were forced to turn pale due to the coercion, took a few steps back, and their bodies trembled slightly.

Xuanyuan Han's violent aura caused even the Yuan Ying cultivator to frown.

After a while, he withdrew his gaze and looked at the others: "What about you? Do you also support dividing the land to half of them?!"

did not speak.

Those who protested loudly just now suddenly stopped talking.

"Speak!" Xuanyuan Han was furious, his eyes dark as ink.

He was obviously different from before. In the past, he was "the number one person in the world of immortal cultivation". He was always cold and immortal, but now he is explosive and irritable, and the spiritual energy around him is restless.

After he finished shouting, they finally hesitated to speak—

"We really can't win against Sang Baizhi. She wants half of the territory now. If she comes, she will definitely want all of it! At that time, will we still be able to survive? You know, we Changtian Xianmen have a grudge against her."