"you look like a big ass kid rn" kay said "ight now cause ntm nigga" you said as you sat down "lemme get sum ma" blu said as he put his hand out "no wtf, ion share food" you said.

"wowww, but i shared my chipotle witchu n all" he said "den you gon sit right here and bring up da past like you so childish" you said as yall laughed.

you looked at khia and seen her already lookin at you with a smirk "look at yo phone" she said and you picked your phone up out your lap and unlocked it, reading the text message she sent.

'why cam looking you up n down while licking his lips?😂'

'and why kay looking at you like dat, he look mad💀'

you slightly laughed as you read her messages and looked up at cblu seeing that he was eyeing your body up n down with low red eyes which let yk that he was high.

then your eyes travelled to kay who was staring at you mad hard with his eyebrows furrowed which made you laugh before shaking your head.

"what's so funny?" kyle asked making you mug him "don't piss me off lil nigga" you said and he kissed his teeth "mmcht, ain't nun little ova hea" he said "dats cute" you said, throwing your head back over the edge of the couch.

"girl stop for yo blood rush all da way to yo head" khia said while laughin "nah i like hanging off da couch" you laughed "dumb ass gon end up in da hospital" you heard yagi ass say sumn slick.

"hop off like you on my dick" you said as you sat up "yo liyah when you gon stop playin" setty said while dragging his hands down his face "ain't nobody playin" you said while mugging him "yo sdfu damn" kay said n you looked at him with a smirk.

"somebody's mad" you said as he looked back at you "liyah come hea right quick" kay said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen, you stood up and followed him as you leaned against the counter.

"wassup?" you said "why you keep playin" he said, making direct eye contact as he looked at you with low eyes "what am i doin?" you questioned "yk what you doin so why play dumb?" he said n you shrugged.

"dunno watchu talkin bout" you said, walking away but he soon pulled you back in front of him, putting your back, back against the counter with his lower body pressed against yours.

"keep playin and you not gon like what's gon come afterwards" he whispered in your ear before backing up and kissing you , now walking out the kitchen.

"niggas these days" you said, wiping your lips "SOMEBODY OPEN DA DOOR FOR NAS" qway yelled "im a demon wit dis knock" you said as you walked to the door and opened it.

"LIYAHH" nas said with a smile as you laughed "NAS" you said, returning the energy as he shut the door behind himself and hugged you "what yo fine ass doin here?" he asked as you walked away from him.

"chillin" you replied "but i'm rey go" you said as you walked into the living room with him trailing behind you "shiii take me witchu" he said with a smirk making you shake your head.

"all yall niggas is sum else" you said while sitting down "nigga stop flirtin wit my bitch" setty said as nas sat beside you "she not yo bitch nigga, who she be wit n talk to more? oh ok" blu said.

"dat don't mean shit" qway laughed "wrd i was just thinking dat" jenn laughed "khia can you get away from dougie so i can cuddle wit you" you said and she laughed and stood up, walking to you.

"come here mama" she said with her arms open as she sat down and you sat on her lap "woah wtf" tata said as you laughed "just gay" dougie mumbled "dem percs gay" you said while straddling her lap.

"i wanna go on a yacht" dougie said "nigga we goin when we go to miami" kay said "when we goin again?" qway asked "16th" blu said "we gettin a bnb?" setty asked "no shit" khia said while squinting at him.

"fuck up" setty replied "ahhh im goin back to miami yk i gotta see my 2 favorite side niggas again" you smiled and they glared at you while khia n dougz laughed "ion like how you on my girl" dougie said.

"oh? you actin like i can't do way more than sit on her lap" you said "fym?" setty n nas said at the same time "damn why y'all on our dick? yes i'll snatch her soul" you said and khia was literally dying.

"mmm mm, get up" kay said, standing up and walking over to y'all, picking you up and putting you on the floor "mmcht, why would you do that" you said while side eyeing him "thanks mud" dougie said.

and now you were at home sitting on your couch watching HOODWINKED while eating a bowl of fruit which contained strawberries && pineapples so you were just munchin away.

but then you were interrupted when you heard a knock on your door. you huffed as you stood up and paused the movie, walking to the door and looking out the peep hole.

"why dis nigga here?" you questioned as you opened the door revealing kay "why you here?" you questioned "the same reason why you here" he said "nigga i live here" you laughed as you heard him lock the door.

"ok den" he said and you rolled your eyes "ignorant" you mumbled "speak up" he said and you laughed "i said you ignorant nigga" you replied "and you not?" he said with his face scrunched up.

"bye, you blockin my view, pussy" you said as you sat on the couch. he kissed his teeth as he mugged you and sat beside you, watching as you unpaused the movie.

right now you had on sum small ass black shorts that had half your ass hanging out and a black sp5der hoodie cause you weren't expecting no company and either way you were still gonna wear it so.

"tf you keep staring at me for?" you questioned as you paused the movie and looked at kay with a mug on your face as he stared at you with low red eyes and ian gon lie he looked mad good rn.

"you mad aggressive, i like dat" he said with a smirk "oh" you replied, rolling your eyes "lose yo attitude aaliyah cause you forgetting dat i can do what i want to you" he said and you mugged him.

"tuh, yea ight" you said as he placed his hand on your thigh, rubbing it as he started to go up further, getting closer to your clothed heat but that ain't phase you which is why you moved his hand with a straight face "nice try" you said.

A/N: aaliyah n khia are so fine😔😍