Christmas Gift (Bonus)

Zacznij od początku

"That's it, Liam," Alexis cried out as she felt her limit approaching. She gripped Liam's hair and moved her hips in sync with his mouth as she cried out loudly. Liam began to pick up the pace as she rocked her hips faster.

Just then, her body froze as she climaxed, twitching every once and a while as she came down from her high. Once she was done, Liam sat up on the bed and wiped his face. Alexis pulled his hair to her and smashed her lips onto his. Liam immediately deepened the kiss and slid his tongue into her, tasting every bit of her. Liam pulled away from the kiss.

"Please, Mistress, I want you to fuck me," Liam whimpered. Alexis bit his lip, making him cry in pain, and flipped them over. She got on top of him and grabbed his length and used her hand to stroke it, making Liam moan in response. She could see all of the pre-cum dripping from his tip.

"Beg for it," Alexis loosed her grip on his length making him whimper at the loss of her grip.

"Please, Mistress. I just wanna cum. I want you to fuck me. Please, I'll do anything," Liam begged. Alexis lifted herself up and slowly lowered onto his tip then jerked back up again, teasing him.

"No, please! Don't tease me, Alexis," Liam whimpered, grabbing her thighs. Alexis hummed before getting off.

"I see someone is bold; maybe I'll have to show him what boldness gets him," Alexis got up off of the bed and went into the closet.

"N-no, I'm sorry, Mistress! Please, don't punish me, I'll be good," Liam got off of the bed and got on his knees. Alexis exited the closet with Liam's red tie in her hand.

"Did I tell you to get off the bed? The fuck back on the bed," Alexis gritted at Liam which made him quickly obey. Alexis tied his hands to the bed frame.

"Let me show you what happens to bold boys," Alexis got on top of him and slowly removed her nightgown. Liam's pupils dilated as his eyes gazed at her naked figure.

"Since this is your first time, I'll let you cum this time, but I'm gonna slap you ten times," Alexis stated, leaning down toward his ears.

"I love you, Liam," she whispered, kissing Liam on the lips slowly. Liam kissed back.

Slap!

Liam whimpered loudly.

"Count"

"One"

Slap!

"H-ha, two"

Slap!

"T-three"

Slap!

"Four"

Slap!

"Five"

Slap!

"Six"

Alexis raised her hand again but Liam said something before she could slap him again.

"Rose!"

Alexis immediately stopped her action and Liam's eyes began to flood with tears.

"Liam?!," Alexis quickly untied the tie around his hands.

"I'm s-sorry I used the s-safe word, Mistress. I usually love it when you slap me, but I feel like you're mad at me. You just told me that you love me, but your face looked so cold when you were slapping me," Liam said in between sobs. Alexis wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm not mad at you, Babyboy," Alexis replied, rubbing her thumb against his face.

"Are you sure, Mistress?"