"What are you thinking?"

Yue Fei: "I miss you."

A kiss fell on his lips.

"Think I won't come to see me? Wait for me to come here?"

Yue Fei stretched out his hand to wrap his waist and kissed back: "Hmm..."

The other party gave a cowardly smile, hugged him and kissed deeply.

...

When she woke up the next day, Yue Fei's mouth had a smile that she hadn't noticed, and she was in a relaxed and happy mood.

He raised his arms comfortably, stretched his waist, and rolled around under the covers twice before remembering.

By the way, who is that person in the dream? He didn't see the person's face clearly the whole time, but he clearly remembered the relaxing scent on the other person.

Last night's conversation, coupled with the inexplicable dream of making him and Gu Wei intimate, Yue Fei was a little afraid to look after Gu Wei all day.

In the evening, the driver came to Nanwan Xiang County to pick up the two people to the apron.

Sitting in the car heading to the tarmac, Gu Wei noticed his abnormality and asked him, "What are you thinking?"

As soon as this problem came up, Yue Fei inexplicably remembered last night's dream.

"thinking of you……"

Gu Wei's eyes fell on him, his eyebrows raised lightly.

"...Where are you taking me."

Yue Fei paused and completed the second half of the sentence.

Not sure if Yue Fei spurred himself intentionally or unintentionally, Gu Wei thought about it and said, "Go to my heart..."

Yue Fei looked up at him in surprise: "Huh?"

"...I think it's a small island very suitable for vacation." Seeing the earthquake in Yuefei pupil, Gu Wei slowly completed the following sentence.

Yue Fei: "...oh."

bored!

It wasn't until after Gu Wei got on the plane that Yue Fei realized afterwards: "Shall we take a private jet?"

Gu Wei took a seat in the cabin, nodded and replied: "Well, this is the Gu's private apron."

Yue Fei: "..."

"Oh, by the way, the island we are going to is an adult gift from my grandfather." Gu Wei patted the seat next to him and motioned to Yue Fei to sit over. Well-known tourist islands at home and abroad make considerable profits every year. This past time, it was regarded as a rest trip, and it was also regarded as an inspection of the agent's operation."

Yue Fei sat down beside him: "I found you are a workaholic."

Gu Wei can be said to be the most diligent president in the novel he has ever read. Other presidents fall in love for three days and do not produce production. They spend more time on dates than work every day. Anyone who wants to break the bottom of Tianliang Wang Busy to the rooftop, only Gu Wei, while acting as the president in the abo article, is also deliberately trying to promote the abo pheromone revolution with his own power...

He dared to think and act, Yue Fei really admired him.

Gu Wei speciously said: "Maybe it's because no one feels distressed."

Seeing that there were outsiders, he thought that Gu Wei was a genius and he was on the top again. Knowing what answer he wanted, Yue Fei replied very cooperatively: "I feel sorry for him."