Yue Fei:...

Yue's mother: Is there any inconvenience on your side? Otherwise, I call your principal back again?

Yue Fei: No, I'm joking with you, mom.

Yue mother: [Khan]

The door bell rang on the first floor as soon as the message of He Yue’s mother was over.

At this moment, there is only Yue Fei at home, and I can see the people outside the door from the study monitoring. To be honest, Yue Fei does not want to open the door at all.

Outside the door, Principal Tang took his ineffective son, carrying large and small bags, and pressing the doorbell perseveringly.

Treat it as if you didn't hear it! Yue Fei put on the headphones and focused on watching the movie.

After a while, his cell phone rang with an unfamiliar number and did not answer.

It sounded again, Gu Wei?

"Hey?"

"The doorbell at home has been turned to Tang Yue for too long without answering, and the property has been asked to leave. You don't have to worry about it.

"Great."

Just after I hung up Gu Wei's phone, the phone vibrated again.

Seeing the caller ID, Yue Fei was stunned.

【Yin Xinchen】

Why does his phone have Yin Xinchen's number? !

At any rate, it was the male lead. Although he probably guessed what he was calling for, Yue Fei sighed and picked it up.

"Hey?"

"Yuefei?"

"I'm."

"Hello, this is Yin Xinchen. I added my mobile phone number during department activities, but I haven't called. I'm bothering you."

"Is there a problem?"

"As for reporting your cheating in the exam, although Tang Xi was impulsive, he was also for me in the final analysis. I contacted you to ask if you can forgive him and make a private settlement instead of legal means."

"...We don't seem to be able to intercede."

There was a short silence.

"I understand." Yin Xinchen didn't bother, "Thank you for answering my call."

Yue Fei: "I hope you don't misunderstand, I have no other opinion about you."

As long as you don't come and talk to him, please come back to Jane and so on.

"..." Yin Xinchen paused, "I thought you should hate me very much."

Yue Fei: "No." It's just a stranger who has said two sentences.

Yin Xinchen chuckled softly: "Thank you."

After hanging up the phone, Yin Xinchen looked at his mobile phone interface and lost his senses for a while.

Even if I didn't hate it before, I will hate it soon.

With a sigh, Yin Xinchen took out the business card in his pocket and dialed the number he had never called.

"President Gu, this is Xiao Yin, um, the person on the cruise who reminded you that there is a problem with the drink, I'm sorry to interrupt...

Well, I want to beg for favor with you. "

...

In the evening, Gu Wei did not come back for dinner, thinking that he should be busy with work, and Yue Fei did not care. After eating, he went into the study and looked for a movie to watch.